2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30

alebi

Medalist
2 questions about Vale&Ondra:
1)you guys said repeatedly that she's never done pairs skating before. But certainly she must have done some pairs skating as a kid before committing fully to singles? I'd imagine the "basic fear" of letting the guy lift you up his head with 1 hand, let alone the technical specifics of pairs (death spiral, throw jumps) had to be taught at an early age... Does anyone know for sure what her pairs story is?
2)Ondra: Is he able to do a 3Lz? I mean, their 3Ss were beautiful, but Vale's 3Lz is her best jump - maybe even more consistent than her 3T... I'd love to know what the status is on what 2nd triple they'll do... What was it in their previous comps?
oh, and 3) I LOVE THEM!! :)

Ondra is able to do every triple except for axel

in their free they're going for a 3Lz and then 3Sal+2T+2T

Last edited:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Ondra: Is he able to do a 3Lz? I mean, their 3Ss were beautiful, but Vale's 3Lz is her best jump - maybe even more consistent than her 3T... I'd love to know what the status is on what 2nd triple they'll do... What was it in their previous comps?

You're right! He's apparently able to do 3Lz as in Zagreb it was their solo jumps (and 3S+2T).

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
No, the lift wasn't good... Very slow, clumsy changing of positions and slight stumble with the exit. They are apparently not able to show this musci :(

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually kind of like them and think they are able to show the music, but the elements really did not come together at all. Unfortunate skate.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
All the time I think he's better than she. Great moves, control, lines... Reminds me Eric Radford a bit.

alebi

Medalist
Cernuschi / Ambrosini are getting worse every year... They were better in junior category :unsure: