2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time

kimi492

Final Flight
@begin
Soyoun seems to do programs that suit a slower speed, the arrangement of summertime that Haejin needed a little more than she giving

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Awww.... Japanese flag with a red smiley face in the center! Too cute :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
I might not be remembering correctly, but I think she attempted the tripletriple sometime this season. Guess they wanted to go for a clean skate. Again, if my memory serves me right.

She attempted 3T+3T, but it was way 3T+3T<<. She has chronic UR problems, so I don't think a triple-triple will come soon. She doesn't do 3Lo or 3S either

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are they trying to hit each other :hopelessness:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
:laugh2::hopelessness:

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash (and her Nationals LP :love:) but her lutz is a ! at best. The USFS is not doing her any favors by letting it slide that her jump is off a clean edge.

On an unrelated note:

Melissa Bulanhagui is still competing? :shocked: I thought she retired after the Filipino federation banned her from competing last year.

She must be such a happy camper to be competing alongside Perticheto. Oh to be a fly on the wall...

Last edited:

begin

Medalist
@begin
Soyoun seems to do programs that suit a slower speed, the arrangement of summertime that Haejin needed a little more than she giving

Mm, true. lilahozi yeah I prefer her there too.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Don't get me wrong, I love Ash (and her Nationals LP :love:) but her lutz is a ! at best. The USFS is not doing her any favors by letting it slide that her jump is off a clean edge.

On an unrelated note:

Melissa Bulanhagui is still competing? :shocked: I thought she retired after the Filipino federation banned her from competing last year.

She must be such a happy camper to be competing alongside Perticheto. Oh to be a fly on the wall...

Whoa wait what was she banned for?

IA about Ash, I say as a fan.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO (PHI)

Music: Luz de Luna by Chavela Vargas; La Comparista by Xavier Cugat

Yellow sparkly one-sleeve bikini dress, matching gloves

3Lz - twofoot, fall
3T+2T
FCSp
2A
CCoSp3p
StSq
LSp

SP: 23.34+19.29-1.00 = 41.63, 5th (out of 5)

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:laugh: When I have to get up this early (for skating) I'll set my alarm an hour early- that way I at least have the satisfaction of pressing the snooze button 8 times :p

The worst of it is, I didn't set an alarm. I just woke up naturally an hour before the skating started.

That's the thing about me. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, I never seem to be able to get back to sleep.

And now, after not half sleeping, Alisson comes on wearing that dress, and I need my sunglasses! :cool: :laugh:

:rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ahh....not that bad except for the fall. Somehow I think the dress grew on me by the end. :laugh: