2015 Four Continents Videos and Results Discussion | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Videos and Results Discussion

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks again to Sabinfire for uploading all the 4CC videos and select Eurosport commentary as well.

I was able to follow along the Ladies's last night into early AM - the videos were all uploaded within 30 mins of the live time, so much appreciated.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Has anyone upload good quality versions of Eurosport Ladies coverage yet? I am looking over my recording now.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Thank you Sabinfire for all your hard work. Doing something like uploading video after video can become really tedious so thankyou

aero

On the Ice
Thank you Sabinefire for uploading all the videos and for your hard work!
I don't understand why the Japanese and Korean ladies have so many down-votes... the vitriol is incomprehensible

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Thank you Sabinfire for all your hard work. Doing something like uploading video after video can become really tedious so thankyou

Thanks! :) 4CCs is last major event till Worlds in late March, so plenty of time for a rest now.

I don't understand why the Japanese and Korean ladies have so many down-votes... the vitriol is incomprehensible

Yeah, I don't understand the thumbs-up/thumbs-down ratio on many of these videos, either.

Uploading British Eurosport2 videos to my channel now.

So far, Gracie SP & FS up... and more coming shortly.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Thanks! :) 4CCs is last major event till Worlds in late March, so plenty of time for a rest now.

Yeah, I don't understand the thumbs-up/thumbs-down ratio on many of these videos, either.

Thanks again. Many, many times.
--Japan, Korea, China, tensions can be high between these countries. Though the skaters themselves get along well enough. It's just too bad some fans can't appreciate the skating from 'rival' countries. :cry:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Some interesting stats from my YouTube analytics, from Jan 17th thru Feb 13th (Friday)... will be interesting to see what the remainder of this weekend looks like once YouTube updates the stats, with all the craziness that's happened over the past couple days... I expect these numbers/results will be a lot different.

Detailed Overview.

Top 10 Locations by Views:

Japan
USA
South Korea
Russia
Canada
Latvia
UK
Italy
Sweden
France

GF2445

Record Breaker
Some interesting stats from my YouTube analytics, from Jan 17th thru Feb 13th (Friday)... will be interesting to see what the remainder of this weekend looks like once YouTube updates the stats, with all the craziness that's happened over the past couple days... I expect these numbers/results will be a lot different.

Detailed Overview.

There is a healthy number of people my age watching (im 21)

purpledream

On the Ice
Can I just thank you Sabinfire!! Just got around viewing your videos and HURRAH BSP + 720p looks beautiful on anyone's laptop screen! :D

Thank you! :cheer: :points: :love:

MIM

Medalist

Thank you so much, Sabinfire!!! I appreciate all your time and effort to record/edit/label/upload(I am sure there are more steps which I do not know) a total of 160+ 4CC videos for the last 4 days.
Bravo!! Bravo!! Bravo!! Bravo!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
FYI, Josh's and Jason's FS videos are embedded on the NBC site. They are the icenetwork versions (no commentary), but no subscription necessary to see them embedded within Zaccardi's story.

Sorry if I missed a mention of the NBC availabilities earlier in this thread.​

Thanks again to sabinfire for the many Four Continents videos. Hope you will be getting lots of well-deserved rest.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Detailed Overview.

Very interesting Sabinfire, but how do the analytics figure this out? I have no problem with my age, my gender or my nationality, and I have all three public on Facebook, for example, but how does Google or whoever know what category to put me in? (well, of the printable categories?:biggrin:)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Very interesting Sabinfire, but how do the analytics figure this out? I have no problem with my age, my gender or my nationality, and I have all three public on Facebook, for example, but how does Google or whoever know what category to put me in? (well, of the printable categories?:biggrin:)

Depends if you're logged into your Google account when you watch the videos. Most people are because they want to access their subscriptions.

Rissa

Record Breaker

Google KNOWS EVERYTHING, lol. And I'm being serious, not only does google have access to your Google-owned accounts, but Google Analytics follows your browsing habits (mainly in order to customize advertising) and extrapolates things like age/education/gender/whether you have kids or not even if you don't make any of these public. Of course, the information extrapolated is probably not 100% accurate but those algorythms they use are pretty darn effective, or so I've been told. Unless one is using blocking software or simply not using anything Google, there's no way of avoiding the big brother.

Last edited: