2015 JGP Colorado Springs Short Dance Sep 4 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Short Dance Sep 4

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Friday, September 4, 2015. 10:30 am MDT (UTC-7)

Time and Date Converter
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Short Dance

Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXF6ObHsIc

Detailed Schedule
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN_CGxrVAAEBmOM.png

Start Order

Current Entries

1Matilda FRIEND / William BADAOUIAUS1
Waltz: Flowers that are quietly in Bloom by mark muffin; choreo by Monica MacDonald, John Dunn
2Mackenzie BENT / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVSCAN2
Waltz: Time After Time, Foxtrot: La Grande Valse - Happy Ending; choreo by Juris Razgulajevs, Carol Lane
3Payten HOWLAND / Simon-Pierre MALETTE-PAQUECAN2
Waltz: The Addams Family Suite, Polka: The Addams Family Suite, Waltz: The Addams Family Suite; choreo by Igor Shpilband
4Sarah Marine ROUFFANCHE / Geoffrey BRISSAUDFRA3
For Me...formidable by Charles Aznavour
5Ria SCHWENDINGER / Valentin WUNDERLICHGER4
Waltz: My Fair Lady by Frederick Loewe, Foxtrot: My Fair Lady by Frederick Loewe; choreo by Mrs. Koenig, Rotislav Sinicyn
6Gweneth SLETTEN / Elliot VERBURGGBR5
A Diabolic Waltz from Kuroshitsuji Original soundtrack; choreo by Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
7Kimberly WEI / Illias FOURATIHUN6
Waltz Masquerade by Aram Khatchaturian, Radetzky March by Johann Strauss; choreo by Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov
8Ho Jung LEE / Richard Kang In KAMKOR7
Waltz: La Traviata by Guiseppe Verdi; choreo by Megan Wing and Aaron Lowe
9Ksenia KONKINA / Georgy REVIYARUS8
Waltz: Ein Wiener Walzer by Karl Jenkins, March; choreo by Natalia Yanovskaia and Elena Maslennikova
10Sofia POLISHCHUK / Alexander VAKHNOVRUS8
Foxtrot: Les Feuilles Mortes by Yves Montand, Waltz: J'envoie valser by Zazie; choreo by Igor Pivorovich
11Angelina SINKEVYCH / Yegor YEGOROVUKR9
Waltz: A Thousand and One Night by Johann Strauss; choreo by Zhanna Palagina, Evgeni Platov
12Eliana GROPMAN / Ian SOMERVILLEUSA10
"The Story Of An Unknown Actor: IV. Waltz of Farewell" by Alfred Schnittke; choreo by Elena Novak, Ramil Sarkulov
13Chloe LEWIS / Logan BYEUSA10
"Valse Triste from Kuolema Op. 44" by Leonard Bernstein; choreo by Igor Shpilband
14Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTERUSA10
"Anitra's Dance" and "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Edvard Grieg; choreo by A. Kiliakov, E. Novak

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I am not very knowledgeable about junior ice dancing. Can anyone tell me who could be the favorites for silver and bronze here? The Koreans? Perhaps Bent/Razgulajevs, even though they are a new team? Who else has the potential, if anyone at all? Seems that there is no anyone who could potentially score less than some ten or more points behind McNamara/Carpenter (in the FD and overall). I can see that Bent/Razgulajevs are really good for a new team, but I doubt they will score anywhere near to M/C in their first season together.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go McNamara/Carpenter! :cheer:

Seriously I'm wondering 2 things now:

1. If I'll be able to multi-task on homework and this.
2. If there will be a party in the chat section of the YouTube stream again.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Go McNamara/Carpenter! :cheer:

Seriously I'm wondering 2 things now:

1. If I'll be able to multi-task on homework and this.
2. If there will be a party in the chat section of the YouTube stream again.

I'm wondering the same...I will be trying to sneak in results checks whenever I can, hehe 😈

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm wondering the same...I will be trying to sneak in results checks whenever I can, hehe 😈

Another thing I'm wondering is if Lorainne McNamara is related to the wife of Washington Nationals plater Matt den Dekker. His wife has the same last named as Lorainne (McNamara). And I never heard of the last name McNamara before until last season.

I know this is off topic but I've been wondering for a few months lol.

chameleon

On the Ice
I am not very knowledgeable about junior ice dancing. Can anyone tell me who could be the favorites for silver and bronze here? The Koreans? Perhaps Bent/Razguljajevs, even though they are a new team? Who else has the potential, if anyone at all? Seems that there is no anyone who could potentially score less than some ten or more points behind McNamara/Carpenter (in the FD and overall). I can see that Bent/Razguljajevs are really good for a new team, but I doubt they will score anywhere near to M/C in their first season together.

I'd expect Lewis/Bye to be on the podium.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I'd expect Lewis/Bye to be on the podium.
Thanks, yes, seeing their results in the previous season they seem like the most likely candidates for the podium besides Koreans. Still, it will be interesting to see Bent/Razgulajevs here.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Another thing I'm wondering is if Lorainne McNamara is related to the wife of Washington Nationals plater Matt den Dekker. His wife has the same last named as Lorainne (McNamara). And I never heard of the last name McNamara before until last season.

I know this is off topic but I've been wondering for a few months lol.

FWIW, McNamara is not an uncommon name in the US, I would say.

Two examples of American public figures named McNamara (who happen to be from before your time ;)):

- Olympic gold medalist Julianne McNamara, a gymnast in the 1980s

- Sec. of Defense Robert McNamara, well-known esp. in the context of the Vietnam War

[LOL, so happens also that my perspective is that when I was a kid, my school had a family of several McNamara siblings. So I grew up hearing the name all the time.]

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to all teams! :cheer: this might be the only event i will be able to watch live from start to finish :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Insert waltzing Matilda joke here...

Boo hiss! (Ok, I love bad puns)

The Aussies are a bit on the slow side, no? The pattern was the best part of that for me. On and the curve lift was nice. I uhm actually liked the music better than the program.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
FWIW, McNamara is not an uncommon name in the US, I would say.

Two examples of American public figures named McNamara (who happen to be from before your time ;)):

- Olympic gold medalist Julianne McNamara, a gymnast in the 1980s

- Sec. of Defense Robert McNamara, well-known esp. in the context of the Vietnam War

[LOL, so happens also that my perspective is that when I was a kid, my school had a family of several McNamara siblings. So I grew up hearing the name all the time.]

Looks I have the fortune of my first and my last name being uncommon. Though my first name is more common than my last lol.

sk8dc

On the Ice
Sergei Ponomorenko is asst tech spec. Father of Anthony? But Anthony Ponomorenko is competing in jpg. .??