2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program March 4 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program March 4

lady_bee

Medalist
Is there anyone watching ISU-stream by Android tablet PC?

I've just installed Hola to my Android tablet, since Windows' PC was geo-blocked.
It is not geo-blocked this time, as I changed my country to UK,
but as I touched the screen to play “ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships”, it changes to Short Track:shrug:.

I hope someone could help me, please:cry:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Group 5 Warm-Up just started. This is where I was expecting the competition to ramp up quite a few notches, but it already has with 3 of the girls in Group 4!

Japanese 1-2 by the next resurfacing, anybody?

CaroLiza_fan

SamuraiKike

Medalist

I've just installed Hola to my Android tablet, since Windows' PC was geo-blocked.
but as I touched the screen to play “ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships”, it changes to Short Track:shrug:.

There should be a menu for Figure skating competitions.

Florentina

On the Ice
Group 5 Warm-Up just started. This is where I was expecting the competition to ramp up quite a few notches, but it already has with 3 of the girls in Group 4!

Japanese 1-2 by the next resurfacing, anybody?

CaroLiza_fan

I say just one Japanese in the top two by then. Just for the fun of it ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. Was expecting a lot better than 12th from Schreiber.

Well, that's Tagliapietra qualified. :cheer:

First of the Canadians up now. Haven't seen Zhao before, so it will be interesting to see how she compares to Leveillee.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker

On a tablet, can you use the direct link to the live streaming of figure skating?

Don't know for sure, but I fear that you are seeing the effects of geo-blocking of the figure skating streaming (meaning that the short track stuff is not geo-blocked, although figure skating streaming is).

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I say just one Japanese in the top two by then. Just for the fun of it ;)

Well, you mightn't be far wrong. Because I reckon Leveillee could be up there as well. But, I still fancy both Japanese girls to slot in ahead of her.

Higuchi on now (Loved that there are banners in the crowd saying "WAKABA")

:cheer: All the best Wakaba :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Florentina

On the Ice
Well, you mightn't be far wrong. Because I reckon Leveillee could be up there as well. But, I still fancy both Japanese girls to slot in ahead of her.

So could be Tyler Pierce and Ivett Toth. Toth had a bad SP at Europeans but maybe she'll be able to redeem herself here.

Last edited:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
It was my first time seeing Selena Zhao. It's too bad about her combination. :( Otherwise, there were some nice moments in her skate - although I did find her very slow (plus she needed more 'oomph' in her presentation). Her lack of speed was really obvious when Wakaba Higuchi was afterward! I was really impressed with Wakaba! :) She should lead, I would imagine. She has great speed and really sells her program.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:cheer: YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Splendid!!!

As expected, Wakaba has taken this competition to a whole new level!!!

She'll be leading until the final 2 Russians come on. Or, maybe even AFTER they come on!!!

I still can't believe she has only just turned 14! This girl is going to dominate Japanese Ladies skating in a few years time.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Sima's music I hear :love: not matter how often used there never can be too much Doga
really beautiful

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So could be Tyler Pierce and Ivett Toth. Toth had a bad SP at Europeans but maybe she'll be able to redeem herself here.

They might. Can't remember Pierce from the US Nationals SP, but I do remember being disappointed in Toth.

Well, there goes my theory about Leveillee being up with the Japanese girls!

So, both Canadians are well and truly out of the competition.

(Mmmm. I remember saying something similar about Carol Bressanutti at the Universiade, and it turned out totally wrong!)

But, on the plus side, Kizalate and Serna are now both in! :cheer:

Mmmm. Sorensen had a fall at the start of her routine.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Florentina

On the Ice
Well, there goes my theory about Leveillee being up with the Japanese girls!

So, both Canadians are well and truly out of the competition.

(Mmmm. I remember saying something similar about Carol Bressanutti at the Universiade, and it turned out totally wrong!)

But, on the plus side, Kizalate and Serna are now both in! :cheer:

Mmmm. Sorensen had a fall at the start of her routine.

CaroLiza_fan

I think Selena Zhao stills stands a chance, though a very slim one. Both Wories and Sauter could potentially place behind her, if anyone else is off today she might still make it. Not that I wish for bad skates but just saying there is a possibility

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Also next year we would have Yuna Aoki and Marin Honda to look forward to as well.

Japan is turning into Russia!!! ;) :laugh: :cheer:

TWENTY-FIRST for Sorensen???!!!

What is going on?! This was supposed to be the first of the really strong groups. But, with the obvious exception, they have been well and truly eclipsed by the 3 girls from Group 4.

At this rate of going, I may have to eat my words about Zhao. She only needs 3 to fall by the wayside to get through.

Which of the girls wearing black was it that fell when Pierce was being shown at the start of the Warm-Up? I hope it wasn't Sakamoto!

CaroLiza_fan