2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

glorybox6

Final Flight
Man, the in-arena music playing between skates has been all over the place at CoR. Natalie Imbruglia yesterday, Billy Joel today?

dna5019

Final Flight
Mistakes aside, I absolutely love this girl. She's so pleasant to watch! :love: The good news is, she's still young, so she has time to improve.

paperhearts

Final Flight
A pop and fall, ahh, too bad. :( I'll try not to think much of her TES but she's still one of my favorite Japanese skaters (actually, I think everyone is, haha!) and she is just so wonderful that it's sad she has that Sasha Cohen moment of getting out of focus when she skates.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
It's a shame about the mistakes as she has so many good qualities. If she can put it all together she could be really competitive.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
That was really tough. I feel so sorry for her... it really hasn't been her season so far :( She is still an absolutely lovely skater though!

You mean Yuka? But she got bronze at SC, and I don't think she came in being a favorite for any GP medals.

I like her even more than last season though, so now I have 5 japanese ladies I want at worlds. Drat :drama:

MIM

Medalist
Yuka is so elegant. The first 3lz3t pop is costly. Her presentation and SS is top on my list. Her jumps are very secure. Her upper body is so relaxed even when she jumps. A Classy skater! Not perfect here but she has a bright future!

Her coach is hot!

Last edited:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Oh, Yuka. So many lovely qualities, yet such a pop star. She needs some good sports psychology because she has a mental block, Imo.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Go Joshi! I Love this girl, irregardless of how she places she always looks like she is enjoying herself.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, couldn't make it to the end of the group. I have to go now.

All the best to everybody who has still to come.

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Joshi HELGESSON (SWE)

Music: Once Upon a Time in Mexico (soundtrack)
Las Bandidas (Bandidas soundtrack) by Eric Serra

Black dress, red trim, lace sleeves

3Lz+2T+2Lo
3F
3T+2T - foot down
FCCoSp3p
3Lz - fall, maybe <
3Lo
2S+2A+SEQ
ChSq
CSp
3T
StSq
CCoSp3p

A fall and a pop, 5 triples (some maybe UR) - bit of a mixed skate, but better than SC

FS: 48.21+53.48-1.00 = 100.69, 157.54, 2/5

Last edited:

paperhearts

Final Flight
I wasn't able to watch much, but from the TES box it seemed like she did well? Yay! :)

Jk, it wasn't very well, but she did seem to have an okay skate.