2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Absolutely lovely. But I can't decide which one I find prettier. Can I have them both? They come as a pair anyway, right? :eek::

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
How old is Yuka? Big surprise for me this championship. Japan has alot of talented youngsters coming up. I love this song...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Music of the 90's. Mmmmm...

I think I'd better keep quiet and not incriminate myself.

Especially given that I posted a link to a Backstreet Boys video on Facebook about an hour ago...

(Not a fan, but it was for a list of favourite music videos, and I love the video for "Backstreet's Back"!)

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Music of the 90's. Mmmmm...

I think I'd better keep quiet and not incriminate myself.

Especially given that I posted a link to a Backstreet Boys video on Facebook about an hour ago...

(Not a fan, but it was for a list of favourite music videos, and I love the video for "Backstreet's Back"!)

CaroLiza_fan

Backstreet are a classic!!

MIM

Medalist
Shibs skating to Malher :gclap:

just sublime beauty... they certainly got the confidence. Finally, I am so happy they are rewarded what they deserve. I enjoy their supreme quality in skating and presentation.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

WHAAAAT????!!!! :jaw:

I thought she was about 18 or 19!!!

Well, I suppose that's what happens when you watch National Championships. You see Junior skaters competing in what are supposed to be Senior competitions, and just assume that they are older than what they are.

No matter her age, that was a beautiful routine.

CaroLiza_fan

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Shibs skating to Malher :gclap:

just sublime beauty... they certainly got the confidence. Finally, I am so happy they are rewarded what they deserve. I enjoy their supreme quality in skating and presentation.

I thought it was clair de lune?

Lota

Record Breaker
How old is Yuka? Big surprise for me this championship. Japan has alot of talented youngsters coming up. I love this song...

16. I'm dreading the future Japanese Nationals. Even after Mao retires, it's going to be a bloodbath between Satoko, Rika and all the other talented youngsters that are gonna turn senior :hpull:

tulosai

Record Breaker
WHAAAAT????!!!! :jaw:

I thought she was about 18 or 19!!!

Well, I suppose that's what happens when you watch National Championships. You see Junior skaters competing in what are supposed to be Senior competitions, and just assume that they are older than what they are.

No matter her age, that was a beautiful routine.

CaroLiza_fan

I agree, she was lovely!