2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS

ice coverage

Record Breaker
IceNetwork just tweeted that they will have the full ladies short posted later, so hopefully that means they didn't lose Satoko's program with the streaming problems. I'd be really mad if we couldn't watch it later.

The tweet said "without interruptions" -- so my interpretation is that IN deliberately was emphasizing that it will include the parts that were missing from the streaming.

https://twitter.com/icenetwork/status/644965150697619456

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If the stream breaks down for Mariah I think might cry some very, very sad tears. Come on IN you can do it!

caitie

Medalist
fudgemonkeys @ the triple-triple fall and it was a bit of a labored-looking skate? I dig the lightning dress, though.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
6th place for Mariah, not bad. Nice to see all three US ladies in the top 6.

karlowens2

On the Ice
That last spin of Tim's was to die for!! Gorgeous. If he wouldn't have popped the axel he'd be in first...Ricky yet to skate though.

He sems a different skater this season. In previoius seasons be seemed to stumble around, missing multiple elements, etc. . Then, at Glacier Falls he showed these beautiful lines and poise His jumps looked very good in the air - too bad about the Axel today. Does he have a quad? And that spin a the end - never seen a guy do a headless scratch at that speed and for so long. I thinki he's in college. Hope he sticks around long nough to see where this goes.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I just love how Karen skates "big" for someone being so petite!

Also, I am very happy to see both her and Mirai using spiral in their programs this year (I really miss Arakawa, Cohen and Kwan's beautiful ones!). I hope Adelina, Mao and Satoko will use them too but I guess that is too much to ask for under the current COP system...

Satoko has spirals in both of her programs, not long one for her SP though but still beautiful :love:
here is her SP from Friends on Ice

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good for Mariah. New PB; shame about the fall though. I wonder if the heavier beat of the music is contributing to that slow and labored feel in the middle...