nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Rika is so underscored.

Congratz to Alina!!

though i personally prefer Polina's short program

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Alina reminds me more of a younger Anna than Elena. Wild, not very refined. But she will be, eventually. I'm sure of it. Good job!

Kirei

On the Ice
41 TES. That's Medvedeva level. Has anyone achieved that other than backloading all three passes? Or a 3A?

Biellmann

Match Penalty
Zagitova is so mediocre. Watch her falling apart. You don't even have to wait until the next year or two

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
We don't talk about that. Shhh :slink:

First we have to survive 2017 too.

QUICK EVERYONE GO GOOGLE MATTEO GUARISE AND DISTRACT YOURSELVES

(I'm going to probably end up mentioning this at every competition ever even when he's not actually competing)

(PS: Still probably considered NSFW)

MIM

Medalist
Despite that I am not into Zagitova's costumes, gloves with ruffle, and not-finished/stretched body movements, She has landed difficult jumps cleanly in the second half. I am just amazed how Eteri trains her girls to be so ready.

Congratulation, Sakomoto and Zagitova! they were the only two that gave clean performance. Tomorrow, I hope everyone can deliver their best and let the best skater be on the podium!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
41 TES. That's Medvedeva level. Has anyone achieved that other than backloading all three passes? Or a 3A?

She could do even more: at Russian cup she changed the ltz-t combo with ltz-lo and the 3lo with 3f, it could match the bv of Mao's WR SP without the 3A.

This girl has the jumps to compete even for a medal at Russian Nationals.

Last edited:

frida80

Record Breaker
Arm above, height and distance on the jumps, and transitions everywhere.

The tech is there, it could be even more but this season 3lo is a required element.

Especially since she had a 3lz+3lo combo. Next year is going to be interesting.