2016 JGP Czech Skate Pairs SP

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
31 Aug - 3 Sep 2016
Ostrava Czech Republic

Pairs Short Program
Thursday, September 1, 2016, 19:30 (UTC +2)
Time by time zone
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

Start Order

Entries

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP Skyfall (James Bond soundtrack) by Adele; choreo by Andrei Pachin, Alla Kapranova, D. OBrien
LP W.E. (soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Andrei Pachin, Alla Kapranova, D. OBrien
AUS
2Justine BRASSEUR / Mathieu OSTIGUY
SP Die Another Day by Madonna, Percucajon by Thompson; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP La Valse d'Amour (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle, Pumpkin and Mice (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle, Who Is She (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle, Courage and Kindness (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND
SP "Too Darn Hot" by Stanley Wayne Mathis; choreo by Marc Olivier Bosse
LP La Vita e bella (soundtrack) by Nicola Piovani, Barcarolle by Nicolas Piovani, Grand Hotel Valse by Nicola Piovani, Il gioco di Giosue by Nicola Piovani; choreo by Milena Todaro
CAN
4Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIE
SP Cavatina (from "The Deer Hunter") by Stanley Myers; choreo by Elvin Wong
LP Crunchy Granola Suite by Neil Diamond; choreo by Elvin Wong
CHN
5Anna Dušková & Martin Bidař
SP LA 40 (Album: Tango Hereje) by The Mozart Tango Players; choreo by Maurizio Margaglio
LP La leyenda del beso by Raul di Blasio, Historia de un amor by Perez Prado, La leyenda del beso by Raul di Blasio; choreo by Gabriela Zilkova-Hrazska
CZE
6Ami KOGA / Spencer Akira HOWE
SP Yesterday by Paul McCartney, Yesterday Album (Andre Rieu Celebrates ABBA) - Music of the Night; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP Ryomaden by Naoki Sato; choreo by Julie Marcotte
JPN
7Su Yeon KIM / Hyungtae KIM
SP La Strada by Nino Rota; choreo by Philipp Mills
LP Tree of Life (Expo Milan 2015); choreo by Philipp Mills
KOR
8Kseniia AKHANTEVA / Valerii KOLESOV
SP Eight and a Half (soundtrack) by Nino Rota; choreo by Nikolai Velikov
LP Attention Mesdames et Messieurs (from "Kungfu Panda" soundtrack; choreo by Nikolai Velikov
RUS
9Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV
SP Jimmy, Renda-se by Tom Ze; choreo by Alla Mikhailova
LP Singin' in the Rain by Gene Kelly; choreo by Alla Mikhailova
RUS
10Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Maksim SELKIN
SP Lollipop (Remix) by The Chordettes; choreo by Olga Volozhinskaia, Ksenia Vaskina
LP Danse Mon Esmeralda (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; choreo by Olga Volozhinskaia, Ksenia Vaskina
RUS
11Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
SP "Way You Make Me Feel" and "Black or White" by Michael Jackson; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo & Renee Roca
LP Beauty and the Beast soundtrack by Alan Menken; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo & Renee Roca
USA
12Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV
SP "O Fortuna" by Carl Orff; choreo by O. Ganicheva, E. Nemirovski
LP "Memory" and "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by O. Ganicheva, E. Nemirovski
USA
13Lindsay WEINSTEIN / Jacob SIMON
SP "Eleonore" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
LP Notre Dame de Paris soundtrackby Riccardo Cocciante; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
USA

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Schedule and start order is up :) First group is really good. And then Anna & Martin in second group. I can't wait to see it, finally some Pairs :luv17:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Schedule and strat order is up :) First group is really good. And then Anna & Martin in second group. I can't wait to see it, finally some Pairs :luv17:

Thank you, cathlen. :bow: :clap: :points: I was a bit too quick off the mark! :laugh:

I have updated the post above, and have also pasted the table into the Original Post of the Predictions Thread.

CaroLiza_fan

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Looking forward to the return of Pairs skating. It will be interesting to see who wins here. I would probably have D/B as favourites since they are the World Champions but A/S could spring a surprise, I really enjoyed their skating last year. I think 3rd spot is open, one of the new Russians or one of the North Americans could claim it, possibly B/O from Canada. I wonder how the Koreans will skate both are Korean born.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Zomg Amina & Ilia + a song from the UNCLE soundtrack :hap57::hap57:
Ill have a shipper moment if they act out Gaby & Ilia from teh movie!:drama: cause his actual name is Ilia:drama:
oh ignore me:eek::

Really curious to see Poluianova with the new partner. Im a huge fan of hers.

& great to see 3 pairs from the US
Its not a dead discipline yay! :p

janav

On the Ice
Just out of curiosity: what happened with Anastasia and her former partner?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay! My favourite discipline strated, good luck to everyone :)

TMC

Record Breaker
I see Duskova & Bidar are keeping their LP from last season...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I see Duskova & Bidar are keeping their LP from last season...
Yes, it was reported some time ago in GS article. They will have to do second version of it though, since they want to compete in Europeans.

TMC

Record Breaker
Yes, it was reported some time ago in GS article. They will have to do second version of it though, since they want to compete in Europeans.

Of course..It's probably a good idea, so they have less choreo to learn. And Anna is still doing singles as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Ack! Atakhanova/Spiridonov were doing so well until the failed lift... :(

They were flying across that ice! Such a shame about the lift

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know, I really enjoyed this team. Not perfect, but fun, and they seemed relaxed and happy.

TMC

Record Breaker
I enjoyed the 2nd Canadian couple! Too bad about the fall...but even Julianne Seguin couldn't have saved that one!

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Lu/Mitrofanov are amazing!!! :luv17:

Edit: Weird scoring... I don't think they should be last...

Last edited: