2016 JGP Germany Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know Leo-Luca is only 18, but it is still strange seeing somebody who is married competing in a Junior competition.

Really good decision for Leo-Luca to go back to Pairs. And to go back to Giulia. I liked them together the first time round, and I like them together again now.

A deserved 2nd position at the moment. But, it won't be for long. Because the second Russian couple are on now.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ustimkina / Volodin were good. Straight into the lead.

Resurfacing now. So, time to catch up on what I missed while the YouTube stream was confused.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
the thing abour Renata for me is, she almost looks uninterested and fed up with skating, obviously thats not the case since they are still skating, hopefully they will get through whatever hardship they are facing
good job by Russians, i really like their music :agree:

Alex D

Record Breaker
I didn't see Renata and Mark at their last GP. I was hoping their scores then were just a temporary blip. But, alas, today didn't go well either.

It is heartbreaking to see them like this. Especially with how much I loved this programme last season.

Hopefully they will be better by the time Junior Worlds come along. They are too good to be like this.

Mr. Nikol Gosviani on now.

CaroLiza_fan

Well the engine of their car needs a repair, but ... They will manage, I just hope she wont be too angry about it, its a natural process for all ladies and she will fight through it and with Mark she has a good guy on her side.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well the engine of their car needs a repair, but ... They will manage, I just hope she wont be too angry about it, its a natural process for all ladies and she will fight through it and with Mark she has a good guy on her side.

Very good, Alex. Very good! :points:

I know you were being funny because of the theme of their programme, but that is actually a good analogy. Renata's got a new more powerful engine, and it's taking her time to get used to it. But once she's worked out how to use it, it will be like a Ferrari!

As he is older, I would imagine that Mark would be more understanding and be able to support her through this process better than if she was skating with somebody her own age.

And then once this is past them, they can properly prepare to shine in Pyeongchang! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fam

s_parks

Record Breaker
Mirzoev in particular is just great. Of course she's lovely as well- I do worry if she'll outgrow him though, since she's only 15...:slink:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i love Vladislav's face, he was into the character so much :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Aye! He is a great guy, wonderful pair.

Look out for Canada next , pray the lift will work and our cute German pair too.

actually i am looking forward to seeing everyone in this group, agree German pair is so cute, esp her :luv17: (obviously :biggrin:)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to watch this group. But, hopefully I'll be back for the final group.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I don't understant music choice for Chinese pair, but they skated really nice! And twist is one of better ones in the whole field :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ami: i will land my axel in the long :laugh: i quite like Spencer, he has beautiful lines and performance ability:luv17:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Even with the errors it's nice to watch Anna and Martin.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What happened to Anna? Two mistakes :( I've just noticed Martin has shorter hair now :)

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
58.58 is not bad score. Close enough to jump in placement in Free :)

olayolay

On the Ice
Justine Brasseur is a star. When are Bruno/Richard gonna find her a taller/stronger partner?