2016 Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Two German girls go Cabare among the three, while one goes Elsa. :)

andyjo24

Medalist
Elated that So Youn hung into the 3S and didn't do a double. She went for the triple! Although it was probably UR.

Good effort though. I hope her 3lz is fine.... I guess the FS will tell that story...

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know what Viveca's music was? I liked it very much. The first section reminded me somehow of Afternoon of a Faun ... I don't quite know why. I enjoyed Viveca's skate.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Does anyone know what Viveca's music was? I liked it very much. The first section reminded me somehow of Afternoon of a Faun ... I don't quite know why. I enjoyed Viveca's skate.

She recycles last season's SP, so according to Wikipedia, Persian Dance by Tuomas Kantelinen + The Snow Queen by Tuomas Kantelinen.

TMC

Record Breaker
Hmmm I was hoping for more improvement from Viveca compared to last year, especially since she kept her short. But there's still the long to show Mr Lambiel's midas touch!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm really looking forward to Mirai's Chopin.

I'm so happy she's working with David Wilson as her choreographer. I think this could be a giant step for her.

And oh yes, I love:luv17: Roberta and her skating!:hap10:

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
This is taking forever. Since watching the men, I've gassed up my car, done my weekly grocery shopping, cut about two-thirds of my lawn, and gone to Walgreen's for insect repellant -- all the while periodically checking to see where the skating was at so I wouldn't miss Mirai.

She better skate really good today. :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i remember Fruzsina from JGP, really liked her then, still like her! shame about the loop but rest was lovely, there are some great mmoments in the program :luv17:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Micol wears a very pretty costume. I love her. :love:

Last edited:

icellist

On the Ice
I'm really looking forward to Mirai's Chopin.

I'm so happy she's working with David Wilson as her choreographer. I think this could be a giant step for her.

And oh yes, I love:luv17: Roberta and her skating!:hap10:

jeff buttle did her SP
david wilson for the FS

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oooh, I have another new skating to admire. Fruzsina's skating is lovely, so expressive with the music.

Unlike many of the girls I've seen today, she makes her music more and better somehow. Some of the girls had places where their music was more crescendo-ing than their skating was.

And I must now include Micol Cristini in this compliment. Very satisfying, musical skates by these two.

- - - Updated - - -

jeff buttle did her SP
david wilson for the FS

thanks. Just in time for me to correct my thinking. I love Jeff too!