2016 Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Seems like an off day for Liubov. I liked the dramatic opening and package, but her jumps didn't go well as planned.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Finally different music (not pop music :) ). I feel like Mirai's lost some weight, so looks great. Too bad about the fall. The program looks gorgeous.

Last edited:

icellist

On the Ice
the worst part about the fall is that she had to tack on the 2T to her loop, so she had to omit the transition she originally has exiting it from skate detroit.

but i'm really looking forward to the FS, it was the program of the two that sparked more of my interest.

icellist

On the Ice
on closer inspection, she over-rotated her 3F by a quarter turn. that's what caused the fall

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
So mature and soulful skate from Roberta. :love: It is a great event, so I hope to see everyone do their best in the FS as well.

tinlizzie

Final Flight
Mirai looks to be in excellent condition and her dress, the music and the program are all perfect. This could be her year!

kalle

On the Ice
Mirai normally starts of the season looking a bit slow and "heavy" but wow, she looks already very sharp :love:

This program is not just stunning and detailed but it also draws you into the peformance, I think it could turn into a signature piece for Mirai if she manage to skate it well during the season.

Too bad about the Flip but everything else was very good at this point.

Cannot wait to see the program again !

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I do :luv17: Mirai's program, and the music. Such a refreshing change! I'm not a fan of her dress. But I think she's really getting the program into her bones now; the jumps will improve. The better approach IMO. Another thing: somehow this choice of music goes well with her serious/stoic face, so that works well.

frida80

Record Breaker
Mirai looks to be in excellent condition and her dress, the music and the program are all perfect. This could be her year!

I'm calling it early. Mirai is going to beat her PB SP score this season. She's also finally joining the 200 club!