FCSp
IN really choppy now
StSq
3A
3Lz-3T<
CCsp
CCoSp

That was quite nice

I may have to stop pbp now in the hopes that having as light a load on my internet as possible will help with IN's choppiness

Lota

Record Breaker
Can someone verify if Stefan is a vampire? He looks the same as videos from 10 years ago. :eek:

Lol, in Ice Dance the Russian commentators were talking about how Angelica Krylova was still as beautiful always, and TAT said that it's the cold ice that helps 'preserve' good the looks, guess that applies to Stefan too :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I never understand this song being sung by a woman. Anyway, he seems to have that french flair and charisma. One of those spins was especially wonky to my eye though.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Lol, in Ice Dance the Russian commentators were talking about how Angelica Krylova was still as beautiful always, and TAT said that it's the cold ice that helps 'preserve' good the looks, guess that applies to Stefan too :laugh:

She's not wrong though. There's a reason why Scandinavians and Canadians look like they rarely age. The sun damages the skin so much; living in such sunless areas does wonders for your skin especially if you're indoors a lot of the time.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Spins are not a strong point of Chafik. From replays I think 3T in combo was UR, but overall nice!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Gordei Gorshkov RUS
music has complicated name in another language
white open shirt, black waistcoat with maroon lapels #DeepVeeMemo

3Lo very ice!
FCSp
IN really choppy now
StSq
3A
3Lz-3T<
CCsp
CCoSp

That was quite nice

I may have to stop pbp now in the hopes that having as light a load on my internet as possible will help with IN's choppiness
I love that " music has complicated name in another language". I noticed the vee too.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
This will always be Voronov's trashy sexy music.