2016 Rostelecom Cup Short Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Short Dance

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I always feel like I need a shower after Madison and Evan's program. So greasy. I guess it's a good greasy though. :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
LOL Now be nice -- Richie Cunningham can get his blues on too.

;)

Did I miss that episode of Happy Days? ;)

Ekaterina (and him too) looks way better this week and the TES meter seems to agree with me.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I like this dance. I can't help it. I like it a lot.

I'll be interested to see the protocols.

And my picks sucked. I should have gone with my safer bets.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
B/S may have my favorite blues section of the SD so far. It's sexy and sultry and what you want a blues to be. But I remain TOTALLY UNCONVINCED that those two pieces work together. It's such a weld job.

It'll be close.

Lota

Record Breaker
It will be below C/B, and they look slightly sloppier than them, but I can't help but love B/S!!! :love:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well the fact that she's on flats for a large part of the program. My opinion.

With a 75, obviously the judges like them so feel free to disagree with me and stan for them.

On flats? You mean flat on her blade? Sorry I'm not much of a skater.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Kaitlyn and Andrew must have missed some technical requirements, need to check protocols

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Because I am focusing so much on edges this year, I have really started to notice the heels of skaters boots. Madison Chock and Jean-Luc Baker skate with "high heels" while others like Kaitlyn Hawayek have "short heels". Not only does the height vary but so does the thickness. Weird how I only noticed it this year but now I am obsessed!

LOL at these scores. It shows it's in Russia. They wont get as much for the rest of the season. 37 PCS, are you serious ? It's slow as hell. Tech mark is also ridicoulous.