2016 Skate America Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs SP

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Wow I feel like they just skated right through their music.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Shame about the fall on the throw. Still I don't think they understand this music. It's a dirty song and they don't convey that. (by dirty I mean sexual)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Tarah's dress is gorgeous. I liked the passion of that performance. That was a terrifying throw.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Gott in Himmel but K/O's program is a turd in the punch bowl.

Looks like she bumped into him during the throw.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
I feel K/O's SP is definitely more dynamic than last season's... it was fun watching the interlinking steps and movements. Some shaky elements, such a shame on the fall, hope they do better tomorrow.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Also from Grishin: "Tarah Kayne owns a Youtube channel where she gives makeup tips, primarily for figure skaters. So if you are an aspiring figure skater, make sure to check out her channel to help improve your makeup." :laugh:

Seriously, so many pieces of information from Grishin that you rarely hear from other commentators. Cant wait for TAT to rejoin him!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Vanessa is trying to get some of that Russian lady mojo with her tights halfway over her boots

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
OMG J/C... amazing elements! Love the exit from the twist and that rippon throw! WOW! Big statement that they are a strong (and hot) force to be reckoned with!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I'm really a fan of this Pair's gutsiness this season, I hope they keep competing well and
that the judges take notice