2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Ladies SP

yude

Record Breaker
About starting order, Hanyu was in 4th group in 2014 and 2015, and also Uno was in 4th group as well in 2015. I don't have data of past ladies (sorry!), but it seems Mai had a bad luck in the drawing. Good luck to her!

Globetrotter

Medalist
About starting order, Hanyu was in 4th group in 2014 and 2015, and also Uno was in 4th group as well in 2015. I don't have data of past ladies (sorry!), but it seems Mai had a bad luck in the drawing. Good luck to her!

Lets just hope the all skate clean and may the most executor win. Mai Mihara absolutely needs to skate clean with no mistakes - she rarely wins because she more often than not loses it via an effy SP. She neither has Satoko's mature and refine interpretive abilities (not yet) nor Marin Honda's natural X-factor charm nor Wakaba's athleticism, so she needs to skate both programmes clean with no excuses to be lowballed in PCS.

My bet is that the top 2 will be between Mai and Satoko. Marin is always the wildcard, not sure if it will be the brilliant one that appears or the unstable on. Wakaba is 50:50 but if she goes fully clean and consistent, then I think she will win it all.

thoakun

Final Flight
Huge thanks to Cohkaix for taking your time to keep us posted and provide links :thank:.
Is Kanako commentating? She really has a voice for broadcasting :love:.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
description says "Maybe I show you Japan Nationals but not full because this stream overlap Russian Nationals. Japan TV only show Ladies and Men" :( still better than nothing :biggrin:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
I missed Mako's performance. But from sportsnavi's live updates, she had a step out on the originally planned 3F combo, so had to attach a 2T to the 3Lz. That explained the score...probably too nervous to skate first.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
The mystery of why One Direction and Taylor Swift circa 2011 are perennial federation music choices remains a mystery

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Sui Takeuchi is lovely. Hopefully she'll be able to workout a 3A in the FS. (yes, Sui practices on 3A and it's not a typo :p)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very good from Sui!! didnt see her before, liked her!! now onto Riona!! been ages since the last time i saw her :luv17:

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Sui lost a lot of points on the levels, get those up and she could be competitive for a high placement - but fantastic skate overall!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Aw man, please tell me these streams are being archived! (Full stream, not cut into pieces)
I have zero time to watch today, le sigh.