2017 Austria Ladies SP | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2017 Austria Ladies SP

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Video with Nastya's program is just appear and South Koreans already disliked it too much on youtube, just like it was Adelina. Miserable.

I thought it was bad with Trusova but I just peeked at Nastya's video and yikes :slink:

Ender

Match Penalty
omg :palmf:

If her style the avant garde, then I'm not looking into future of fs AT ALL. :slink:
Nah, she's out of the box. Her wildness is something special. Yes still the Eteri style but she is still wild and her commitment is something interesting to see. Among all girls who are either divas or princess, this is something I would look forward to.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Compared to her strong teammates, Gubanova is a very beautiful & natural performer, but her jumping technique is really worrisome. Looks like her leg is injured. What a pity.

Tarakanova even beat Trusova's SP score with such a boring skate? :no:

Boring skate absolutely not, i mean the commitment was evident. The program was kinda avant garde, it's fine to me but i prefer Gubanova's SP.

Actually i'm not even sure if Eunsoo's PCS should have been this close, i think it's merely because this is her second season. She lost speed in the steps sequence and the transitions honestly weren't even close to Tarakanova's transitions.

Brisbane scores were ridiculously low (even compared with the previous seasons which is crazy), and as always i suspect the scores at the other events will be much higher so it's a clear disadvantage for all the skaters who medalled there.

tars

Record Breaker
Nah, she's out of the box. Her wildness is something special. Yes still the Eteri style but she is still wild and her commitment is something interesting to see. Among all girls who are either divas or princess, this is something I would look forward to.
One windmilling Radionova for wildness should be enough. Much more polished and charismatic as well.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The feel when quite a few of the ladies can get StSq4 yet all the men bar one got no more than 2....

Ender

Match Penalty
One windmilling Radionova for wildness should be enough. Much more polished and charismatic as well.
Radionova was not this good at the same age. And Radionova was still skating like a princess/diva.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
The feel when quite a few of the ladies can get StSq4 yet all the men bar one got no more than 2....

I feel a lot of these young girls could compete for the top spots in junior men figure skating looking at how inconsistent and unpolished are most of the guys.

Ender

Match Penalty
I feel a lot of these young girls could compete for the top spots in junior men figure skating looking at how inconsistent and unpolished are most of the guys.
Girls peak earlier, boys are slow leaners.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One Million points to Silvia Hugec for skating to "Scars to Your Beautiful" :points:

LRYICS
I hear ya girl!!!!!

--------------

I also saw a comment on YouTube that Gubanova looks fat. I just can't believe the low intelligence that's out there sometimes. Can you imagine being trapped inside of someone's head who thinks like that.

frida80

Record Breaker
One Million points to Sylvia Hugec for skating to "Scars to Your Beautiful" :points:

I hear ya girl!!!!!

--------------

I also saw a comment on YouTube that Gubanova looks fat. I just can't believe the low intelligence that's out there sometimes. Can you imagine being trapped inside of someone's head who thinks like that.

What?! :ddevil:

Vickys21

Rinkside
It seemed to me that Eunsoo's and Gubanova's choreography (and Eunsoo's costume) were not age-appropriate. At the same time I liked that Tarakanova did not try to conceal the fact that she is still quite an "ugly duckling". Her image and choreography were refreshing. It is sometimes uncomfortable to watch little girls being packaged in overly flirty or sensual ways.

whatif

Medalist
Lim's jumps, while high and great, were telegraphed across the whole rink and had little to no difficult entries or exits.

Ender

Match Penalty
It seemed to me that Eunsoo's and Gubanova's choreography (and Eunsoo's costume) were not age-appropriate. At the same time I liked that Tarakanova did not try to conceal the fact that she is still quite an "ugly duckling". Her image and choreography were refreshing. It is sometimes uncomfortable to watch little girls being packaged in overly flirty or sensual ways.
Let me give you a hug.

Country
Russia
Gubanova's jumping technique always looked doomed, but I was hoping it would last a little longer, she is so precious:sad21:

Gubanova's jumping technique looked excellent when she was 11-12. After that it became not so good as previously.

And just few days ago, 23-24 Aug 2017 Gubanova at 1st Event of StPetersburg Cup successfully landed all jumps both in SP and FS, for positive GOE.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Gubanova looks like a young woman now! She looks like Rachel McAdams from the notebook. Hopefully she survives puberty! her StSq was so devine ❤️❤️❤️

Country
Russia
Girls peak earlier, boys are slow leaners.

No problem. 13 years old girls against 17-19 years old boys, on same rules (equal number of jumps in FS, equal factor of PCS).
Krasnozhon vs Trusova - I bet Trusova wins, even if 3A in SP is allowed.