2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's FS

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
She's 18?? She looks so young! Of course, I'm getting old. Yeesh. Rob Black making a big fuss about her and identical twin competing here.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:coffee: But tea because coffee is icky

I love her dress. Cool story about the twin sister thing.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Not a meltdown but wondering if she was expecting to make the final flight. She seems a bit tight. But love her dress and she has a nice style.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Good luck to all, and I hope everyone has great skates and are less nervous than I am at this moment.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Stream.

You should disable Hola if you don't actually need it for the website you're on. (Really, unless you pay for it [and even then tbh], Hola is incredibly dodgy).

I know, I tried to switch it on(hoping that skatecanada channel on dailymotion would start working - it didn't happen of course. So then I went looking for another stream and didn't switch it off. Now I switched it off and it still works really well.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Shout out to Baie Comeau, Quebec! Your local phenomes in the DeCelles have put you on the figure skating map.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Larkyn Austman has a love dress on her. Oh no.. POTO! Kill it, Make it Die.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I think it's so funny POTO is so hated. I much prefer it over Carmen or any of the popular tangos. I also remember a time when it seemed every dance team did a program to Roxanne from Moulin Rouge.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I like her speed, but can't understand why they have choosen for her music from the beggining of the first act to skip to almost the end of the play. Who is she tring to portray?

breadstal

Record Breaker
Not sure how to feel about it but she's indeed gorgeous with gorgeous dress. Her jumps are nice but she's always so hesistant. And I feel like she's only doing her program, the spins, choreo, jumps but is not performing. Still not bad at the end.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Why doesn't anyone skate to the weirdo sequel to POTO?

I thought Larkyn did quite well. She had a nice step sequence. I think this will come down to if she rotated the jumps or not.