2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's FS

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
No major disasters, but a lot of little mistakes. And she already had a lot of ground to make up. I hope Gabby and Kaetlyn skate lights out and then at Worlds get three spots for Canada for next year

And most importantly for the Olympic! I'm not Canadian but all three-Gabby, Alaine and Kaetlyn deserve to go to the Olympics.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Add Rhapsody in Blue to another warhorse I'm not crazy about.

Someone should skate to the soundtrack from Warhorse.

And it wouldn't be Canadians if skaters weren't bobbling here and there. All I ask for it one lights-out performance! But even Osmond is more of a sp skater.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I kinda feel scared. Top ladies making mistakes to make doors wide open for Kaitlyn, but she also is a SP skater who can have a big meltdown

peg

Medalist
[/B]

And most importantly for the Olympic! I'm not Canadian but all three-Gabby, Alaine and Kaetlyn deserve to go to the Olympics.

Yes, I was thinking of both Worlds and Olympics, :)

And being Czech is almost as good as being Canadian. But I may be biased, because I'm both ;)

peg

Medalist
You know, I'm enjoying Gabby much more this season that in previous years. Not as flawless as last year's Nationals, but a solid skate for her

tulosai

Record Breaker
I honestly can't believe I'm saying this about a Rhapsody in Blue program but this is probably my favorite ladies LP this season. Everything is just so on the beat and to the music, lovely nuances and musicality.

Gabby is like a different skater this season, just incredible.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Now that's the performance that could have been in Paris, if not for the ice conditions...well done Gabby!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Yes, I was thinking of both Worlds and Olympics, :)

And being Czech is almost as good as being Canadian. But I may be biased, because I'm both ;)

Sorry for being too curious, but how well do you speak Czech? I think your parents emigrated to Canada right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I love billingual people who can speak Czech. :laugh:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Knowing Kaetlyn's ease at performance to come, I say the great 3 are holding the nerves in control and deliver, not spoiling the SP euphoria.