2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have a weird feeling that this is Gabby's year. But I like all three ladies but if Alaine wins that sets up some hard decisions for Skate Canada. I figure they have to send Osmond after she made the GPF.

Kurt Browning and Donald Jackson!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hi guys. I am here in ottawa. Zamboni break. I will be posting small reports later. The girls are struggling with their jumps so far. I quite liked Kim Decelles. Looking forward to the final flight. Here is something for mrrice: i took the bus early this morning to get to ottawa. On the bus : Amélie Lacoste. I am a very shy person but moreover, i quite enjoy my own privacy when i am out in public (not like i am a huge star lol) so i did not disturb her and slept the whole way.

Another celebrity sighting : Jeff Buttle is sitting a few rows lower than me. He is so tiny and cute.

That is it for now. Not so much about the skatinf i am afraid. I will have more for the top skaters.

Others remarks : when long had kd lang sing Leonard Cohen the audience awed.

The best dress so far : green dress. I think it was Jane Gray.

I am sitting next to one of Alaine's coach.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Pinky red tiedyed costume on Alaine. Gabby in black with lots of metallic sparkles and Kaetlyn in her blue dress with the neck bow. They are acting like those 3 are the only ones on the ice. Sheesh TSN/CTV at least pretend to be interested in the other skaters.

kresslia

Medalist
I've always felt SC liked Kaetlyn and Gabby best... I feel like it's going to be really tough for Alaine here. She really had to fight for that title last year, and it should be even more tough on her with Kaetlyn and Gabby succeeding internationally and her floundering.

Kaetlyn really has to eff up to lose this if you ask me. Her PCS is going to be through the roof.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
idk for whom I should cheer more, I love all three girls so much
Go Gabby,Alaine, kaetlyn ! :hap10: