2017 CS Finlandia Pairs SP | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Pairs SP

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Oct 06 - Oct 08, 2017
Espoo, Finland

Friday, 6 October 2017, 14:00 UTC +3 (EEST)
Time in other places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

No.NameNation
1Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
SP: "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, David Wilson
FS: "At This Moment" by Billy Vera & The Beaters; choreo by David Wilson and Sandra Bezic
CAN
2Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Assassin's Tango" (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
3Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERT
SP: Say Something from A Great Big World; choreo by Mark Pillay, Paul Boll
FS: New World Coming by DiSa, Benjam Wallfisch; choreo by Mark Pillay, Paul Boll
GER
4Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: a revised version of their 2015-16 program, Magnificat by Mina; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
FS: Tree of Life by Roberto Cacciapaglia; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
5Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV
SP: Adagio For A String by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Requiem in D Minor by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, O Fortuna (from "Carmina Burana") by Carl Orff; choreo by Sergei Komolov
FS: Another Day Of Sun from "La La Land" (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz, City Of Stars from "La La Land" soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz, Epilogue from "La La Land" soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Sergei Komolov
RUS
6Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV
SP: "Tango de Besame performed by Benise;" choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Juri Smekalov, T. Druchinina
FS: "Carmen Suite" by Bizet; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Juri Smekalov, T. Druchinina
RUS
7Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU
SP: Kiss by Prince; choreo by Renee Roca, Pasquale Camerlengo
FS: Carmen by Rodion Shchedrin; choreo by Renee Roca, Pasquale Camerlengo
USA
8Deanna STELLATO / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY
SP: Eleanor Rigby by John Lennon, Paul McCartney; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: "One" and "Where the Streets have No Name" by U2; choreo by Mark Pilay
USA

Last edited:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Best of luck to Ksenia & Fedor. Looking forward to seeing their take on Carmen. I hope they skate well and that this will be on their first on the road to the Olympic podium, hopefully the top step.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Well spoken, 3T3T! I can't tell you guys how excited I am to see Ksenia & Fedor again properly at the start of this very important season. Hope they keep healthy! I'm sure their Besame Mucho is gonna be an absolute cracker! :luv17:
I've taken Friday afternoon off work :agree:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Well, at least they're in the first group, my nerves are killing me already. I forgot that Besame Mucho, not Carmen, is their SP :biggrin: I hope it is somewhere along the lines of I Put A Spell on You. Hot and fiery :love: Can't wait for their costumes :hap85:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Livestream link is unfortunately for members only. Grrrrr.

When will skating learn that the best way to grow an audience is to let them actually BE an audience?

Youtube link doesn't seem to have an actual link to the competition.

Can someone please post an accessible link? Thank you!

Eclair

Medalist
live stream works for me fine, you have to sign up with an email and a password, but you don't have to enter any bank account data/payment information etc. for Friday. I guess, this will change tomorrow. Pretty annoying they are charging Saturday and Sunday's streams. I already know I won't pay 9$ for watching an event. If that offer where for 1 $/ day I would consider it, but 9? They're out of their mind ..

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Stupid phone! I'm trying to edit my posts and I keep deleting them! Go Ksenia and Fedor!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
live stream works for me fine, you have to sign up with an email and a password, but you don't have to enter any bank account data/payment information etc. for Friday. I guess, this will change tomorrow. Pretty annoying they are charging Saturday and Sunday's streams. I already know I won't pay 9$ for watching an event. If that offer where for 1 $/ day I would consider it, but 9? They're out of their mind ..

Information is MONEY. They can sell that information. So sorry, but I'd rather miss the entire event.

Great going Finlandia. Epic FAIL.

whatif

Medalist
It is FREE TRIAL today only. So all you need is to sign up but you did not pay until tomorrow. But the video quality is best I have ever seen for challenger events. HD and no speed issues.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
And now if I try to go to page 2 here, it just brings me back to page one.

Not my tech day apparently.

ETA: Good, at least GS works.

Sorry but NOTHING on the internet is free. Believe me, personal info is collected and sold all the time.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
They would probably make more money with a free stream on youtube and putting up the recordings later - monetized. But I guess people really don't know how to do this. I've seen paid livestreams with ten, twenty people watching, so, yay, money!