2017 CS Nebelhorn Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Pairs FS

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well Warmup is Over and My stream died.

Not a good sign.

I can't even get my internet on my laptop to cooperate

Interesting. My computer (and very long HDMI cable) is behaving (touch wood).

Decent start to the competition. That this is the partnership in the penultimate position bodes well for the rest of the competition.

Especially since I actually liked the partnership that finished below them in the SP.

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Robin looking snazzy in the sweater vest tie combo. Hope all the Robin fans get to see that.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Other than dude looking like he's a neckline away from being a red shirt in Star Trek (and we all know what happens to them) I thought that was good. The SBS jumps were definitely not at the same time.. he jumped then she did but the rest was decent.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, really nice skate! I especially liked that swirly lift dismount. Gotta be scary as all get-out but very cool-looking.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
These two should stick together for some seasons and then they'll see better results, but not bad.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aritz seems to change his partners quite frequently...

I noticed that yesterday when I was trying to find out how long he has been doing Pairs:

https://www.statsonice.com/skater/aritzmaestu/

(His Russian partner is listed twice because of different spellings of her name. But his current partner isn't included yet, so that balances it out).

But, I think he's found a good one here in Laura. Even if she is over 10 years younger than him.

CaroLiza_fan

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Interesting that Csolley did some of the choreography for that, probably the step sequence and linking movements. Good for him.

He does get bonus points for wearing a red shirt. I'm so sick of all the men in black or black and white. They either look like they're on their way to a glitzy wake or they just off their part time jobs as banquet waiters.

Sigh. There are so many wonderful soundtracks, but no one has the cujones of using them. Go back to the Hollywood soundracks of the later 30s- late 50s. There's TONS of marvelous music that would work beautifully.

It was competent, a bit hit and miss for the Spanish. But they got it done.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
FREAKING FINALLY.

Wifi is finally loading on my laptop. Now to see if the stream will cooperate.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm a huge Beatles fan and I do not enjoy the across the Universe sound track. Weird fallish on ending pose and they finished behind the music. Enough to get the T/M deduction of yesterday?

They did share a nice hug at the end but she looked sad.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well, it was definitely better than the Koreans' SP performance yesterday.

Yes, but why chose versions of Beatles songs that sound so funereal?

They need time and experience. I found it interesting that the side by side jumps seemed to give them, relatively speaking, the least amount of trouble. That actually bodes well for them.