2017 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
A solid effort. Good for Ashley to fight for the landing of that throw jump.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
4 Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC (USA)

Music: I Put a Spell on You by Jay Hawkins, performed by Annie Lennox

Black jumpsuit / black outfit

BiDs
3Tw
3Lo
5ALi
3FTh - hand down, hangs on
StSq
CCoSp

Almost clean skate, good for them

SP: 35.19+27.39 = 62.58 (PB), 1/4

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
ex husband... he noticed you weren't watching... so he stumbled badly on his twizzles...

he rejoined the harem heartbroken... and he said to me... i will never ever thrust another sarah

Sigh. All my husbands seem to be leaving me lately. First the real husband, now Dreamboat Andrew....

:sad21:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
too much martini already? LOLz, always can count on You to provide some entertainment :laugh:

i am having another kind of gin (third kind tonight--- going through my collection LOL) this one is called the Saint-Laurent... it's made close to the River and uses the traditional aromatics PLUS some local algae... it has a little salty taste which is perfect for dirty martinis ;) two of my favourite words

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Many were upset Castelli/Tran were bypassed for the 4CC spot and for Worlds first alternate. That is what I was referring to.

On another note, I feel C/LD's performance was a little subdued today, but they got the job done. Good job! Keep fighting for the free!

Really? I like C/T (LOVE their Journey LP), but they've been pretty threadbare this season.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Look how happy Peter is! :laugh:

:cheer: WELL DONE ASH AND TIM!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I love Kim^2's costumes. And they're doing a lot better than I expected, too!

Lol- fistpump before the music ends

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Re: Ashley and Tim: I'm not sure how I feel about side by side pair I-spins. It's weird when the guy does one, I dunno.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Nice job by the Korean pair! Game of Thrones is a nice choice, but it demands fierceness or else it falls flat. And it falls flat. They really, really need to work on their skating skills. Very unrefined. Otherwise, very nice job! They could be the Korean team to be at the Olympics!

rain

Record Breaker
Wow the Korean team is rough. She has zero stretch or line — massive work needed.