2017 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs SP

auser

Record Breaker
Good Morning, Korea!!!

Warm-Up Group 1 on the ice.

Here is the link for the Pairs Short Time Schedule:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/fc2017/fc2017_Pairs_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

Just to let you know that you forgot to go into "Edit Post" before you copied and pasted. Because the middle of the address is missing.

Here is the full address for the Eurovision stream:

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=7

The Eurovision stream is geo-blocked, but the ISU Channel is also available on Eurosport Player if you have a subscription:

http://www.eurosportplayer.com/live.shtml

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan
Thank you so much for the correction :) :eek::. My post in the SD thread(that I meant to copy/update in this thread) references that the ISU Skating Channel is geoblocked in areas with media companies that have broadcasting rights. Posters verified that the ISU Skating Channel works in Canada even though CBC has broadcasting rights. I have not tested this channel recently, except to confirm it works for Canada, I believe it may also work for Mexico, Israel, India, and Hong Kong.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Kyueun KIM / Alex Kang Chan KAM (KOR)

Music: Historia De Un Amor

Hot pink sparkly dress / black outfit, lace sleeves

2Tw
3STh - fall
5ALi
FCCoSp - unison on/off
1S - she pops, he did 3S (hand down)
StSq
BiDs

Shaky skate, new pair (she used to skate singles)

SP: 22.10+19.96-1.00 = 41.06, 3/3

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
what are You having? I can't eat now, but at least I'll calm my tastebuds hearing what others have :laugh:

Apple crumb cake w/ green jasmine tea and some leftover Israeli salad :coffee: Too bad it's past midnight otherwise I'd make myself a full on meal :handw:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I find Ashley Cain very endearing. I want her to do well.

come on Peng, you like Lubov need to land your jumps.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They're very polite in Korea if the female rinkside announcer is anything to go by:

"I'd like to ask the following skaters to please take to the ice"

rather than the normal

"The following skaters may take to the ice"

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thank you so much for the correction :) :eek::. My post in the SD thread(that I meant to copy/update in this thread) references that the ISU Skating Channel is geoblocked in areas
with media companies that have broadcasting rights. Posters verified that the ISU Skating Channel works in Canada even though CBC has broadcasting rights. I have not tested this channel recently, except to confirm it works for Canada, I believe it may also work for Mexico, Israel, India, and Hong Kong.

Blocked in Australia too.

NOT THAT I TRIED IT AT WORK OR ANYTHING :slink:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I think WeaPo skated it the best actually; it was their SD from 2011-12. :luv17:

yasss, I love it equally with Daisuke Takahashi EX to this music, but also Sean Rabbit, the showman has FS including Perez Prado :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I kinda feel bad for him, Harley seems to be becoming a popular girls name this year thanks to Suicide Squad...

Unisex names stop being unisex once they become popular for girls. This sucks IMO, but it seems to be true. I read it somewhere recently.

But I like the name Harley for men or women. It sounds like a great-great-uncle's name or something.:cool: