2017 GPF Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Ladies SP

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I'm hoping the cleanliness of the Junior Ladies SP rubs off on this event.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I predict only 3 Ladies will skate clean today and one of them won't be in top3 anyway. :popcorn:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hi All, sitting at work, nerving over later visit to dentist...:slink:

hope - as usual - for a great and fun discussion out there, at least during the event;):laugh:

:cheer: for all ladies, do your best and give us a joy!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
hi All, sitting at work, nerving over later visit to dentist...:slink:

hope - as usual - for a great and fun discussion out there, at least during the event;):laugh:

:cheer: for all ladies, do your best and give us a joy!

hope its nothing serious, i would be nervous too (sorry not good at comforting:biggrin:) :hopelessness:

i am not ready, i hope ladies are!! good luck Satton :cheer:

LadyB

Record Breaker
After the warm up sesh with Junior Men, I'm really looking forward to this. Ladies is usually my least favourite discipline, but when it comes to big events... Can Alina take the crown for now? I do love Masha as well, and Kaetlyn. Good luck to the girls, they're under more pressure than the juniors, so it won't be quite as mind blowing, but here's more at stake.

randomfan

Record Breaker
I should be sleeping right now, but this is a competition that I don't want to miss! Besides, if I don't watch now, I'll have to wait a long time before I can catch up with videos :popcorn:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hope its nothing serious, i would be nervous too (sorry not good at comforting:biggrin:) :hopelessness:

i am not ready, i hope ladies are!! good luck Satton :cheer:

my teeth are just too weak for what I'd like to eat:laugh:, I hope it will be fast and more lasting, because I went with this particle tooth already to the dentist this year...:drama:

:ghug:

- - - Updated - - -

hi deedee1:), LOOOOVE the avatar!!! This was one of GP series highlight:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
my teeth are just too weak for what I'd like to eat:laugh:, I hope it will be fast and more lasting, because I went with this particle tooth already to the dentist this year...:drama:

:ghug:

now i am curious about what you would like to eat :laugh:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
After the warm up sesh with Junior Men, I'm really looking forward to this. Ladies is usually my least favourite discipline, but when it comes to big events... Can Alina take the crown for now? I do love Masha as well, and Kaetlyn. Good luck to the girls, they're under more pressure than the juniors, so it won't be quite as mind blowing, but here's more at stake.

I think (sadly for my faves that are not her) that Alina will eat them alive again even if her SP is messy again. If she's clean than it's no brainer in the absence of Evgenia. Maybe Caro with expected here Triple Lutz can play the spoiler but that's it.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Wishing, again, everyone all the best. Nervous but excited for this.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
A lot of this competition will be decided on how strict the technical panel is on under-rotations, let's see what happens! *bites nails*

da96103

Record Breaker
Checking in from sunny Kuala Lumpur, no rain today. Everyone ready with their snacks?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
now i am curious about what you would like to eat :laugh:

;)

the thing is that my teeth have very fragile enamel (family common thing) and 'crunchy' things are just bad for them, while I love eat almonds, peanuts, muesli without milk/yoghurt...so here's the problem.