2017 JGP Belarus Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Belarus Pairs Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh lord... ice resurfacing... 14 minutes... i am going to die... maybe i should go to bed

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That was a very nice skate from P/R. They scored well considering the spin was invalid. I wonder will they move up? Thye still have a chance for JGPF. I liked her costume, not to sure what he had round his neck but I would give +GOE for his boot covers

peese

Medalist
oh lord... ice resurfacing... 14 minutes... i am going to die... maybe i should go to bed

C'mon...4 teams left. Zamboni time...chug chug chug. Or not. I'm trying to catch up on all the events going on. I only saw the mens' and ladies' sp at Autumn Classic so shhh on the other two events, but...what did you think of Nam...wowza, Yuzu....holy crap. Loved Msiha big time and Kaetlyn is on her game!!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
C'mon...4 teams left. Zamboni time...chug chug chug. Or not. I'm trying to catch up on all the events going on. I only saw the mens' and ladies' sp at Autumn Classic so shhh on the other two events, but...what did you think of Nam...wowza, Yuzu....holy crap. Loved Msiha big time and Kaetlyn is on her game!!!

the biggest news of the day for me : patrick is no longer listed for nebelhorn next week.... and that just killed my day.... i was looking forward to seeing his programs... all i hope is that he is fine. the rest i will let you watch but i agree with what you said :) plus i loved me some keegan

peese

Medalist
the biggest news of the day for me : patrick is no longer listed for nebelhorn next week.... and that just killed my day.... i was looking forward to seeing his programs... all i hope is that he is fine. the rest i will let you watch but i agree with what you said :) plus i loved me some keegan

Didn't know Patrick withdrew!!! Damn..his two programs are a complete work of art. Imagine what they will look like in 5 months at Olympics! Loved Keegan as well..major points on his spins

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well i refilled...

so i am up for another 30 minutes.. maybe i will clean up and prepare a lunch for tomorrow... but worst case scenario i will leave late, and miss a few ladies... just like last year LOL...

peese

Medalist
well i refilled...

so i am up for another 30 minutes.. maybe i will clean up and prepare a lunch for tomorrow... but worst case scenario i will leave late, and miss a few ladies... just like last year LOL...

Good boy! Maybe shower, get dressed etc now before bed and just jump up in the a.m. and be on your merry way!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Good boy! Maybe shower, get dressed etc now before bed and just jump up in the a.m. and be on your merry way!

get dressed? no way... lol .. it's 30C in montreal right now... and well... i am planning to wear jeans for the rink... i will be fine ;) i have done worse...

it's just going to be a long day of skating... pretty much 10 hours non stop...

now i like this chinese pair... he looks like han yan ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i don't like when people mess up chopin... whether it's b/s or yuzu.. or these kids... sigh

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
here for the final group!
she popped 2A and step out of throw 3loop, they seemed lost and forgot part of choreo after it, but they are very promising!
they dont seem to be aware of where eachother are yet but cant wait to see them grow

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
this american is having some issues tonight... she cannot land the throws.. he cannot land the jumps... i think we are at 4 falls... :(

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
tough skate for them, its a shame cause they were very lovely yesterday

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
omg... this new Russian pair...

he (Sopot) is sort of a beast... i am not sure i like him yet..

their jumps are out of synch etc...

but what is striking is that Anastasia is so fearless... no emotions... but that means also in her case.. no fear, no apprehension... just throw me...just lift me... i am fine...

very impressive.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very good from Anastasia and Dmitry, only hand down from him at combo, enough for gold?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i like daria and denis... i'd put them in first just for having more of a presence :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow thats gonna be close but for me Daria and Denis are winners, their int was better and choreo too, they got lower PCS yesterday though