2017 JGP Latvia Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Latvia Free Dance

Barb

Record Breaker
they were great, she is only 14 yo?, their performance is very mature IMO. He reminds me of Massimo S.

TMC

Record Breaker
Another magnificent skate. That lift with her in a full split was something else!

Barb

Record Breaker
OMG!!! I love them!!!!! those twizzles, and the lifts, and he is soooo cute :love::drama:

TMC

Record Breaker
OMG!!! I love them!!!!! those twizzles, and the lifts, and he is soooo cute :love::drama:

When he wiped something (a tear?) off her face I went weak in the knees :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

R-O-B-B-E-D

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That was an amazing skate by S/S. I groaned when Ted said 'Love Story' but they really pulled it off. Very emotional and passionate skate. The lifts were great, I liked the twizzles but the judges only give Lv1 (per Ted). Really shocked at their low score, I thought they might break 90, they didn't even break 80😱😧😡

I liked the Israelis, the Canadians were good as well but I'm not sure that music is suitable for a 14 year old girl skating with a 20 year old man.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
They are. His especially looks very authentic.

Too bad her make-up is so over the top. Or it could be my television, but it looks a bit scary...
Loved the program, though, but please don't tell me this is anywhere near as good as the Russians?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, I love her makeup. It made me think of a Dracula program. This isn't my favorite program for them but man oh man have they both grown up a lot since last year! Can't wait to see them in a year or two.

TMC

Record Breaker
Too bad her make-up is so over the top. Or it could be my television, but it looks a bit scary...
Loved the program, though, but please don't tell me this is anywhere near as good as the Russians?

That's true - her outfit/makeup also wouldn't look out of place in a Roxanne programme!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, when this started, I thought, this is already weird--convince me. But convince me they did! What fun!

Savage_Tiger

Rinkside
I guess those S/S twizzles were too much like a no touch step for the judges. Too bad, hope they fix that and kick *** at their next assignment.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I enjoyed all of the top 3 teams. I loved Shpilevaya/Smirnov - first time I've felt drawn in by them and I'm starting to get why so many posters love them. The Greens were solid too. I agree this isn't the very best program for them but it's going to be fun to watch them develop. And I didn't expect to say this, but I'm glad Shevchenko/Eremenko won! They totally committed to their program and were the team that left the most on the ice, IMO.