2017 JGP Poland Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Poland Pairs FS

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
GO KATIA AND HARLEY! GO KATIA AND HARLEY! GO KATIA AND HARLEY!

Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA/Harley WINDSOR (AUS)
The Mask
her in red and black split dress, him in pink shirt and black waistcoat

3Tw
sassy fingersnaps
SBS 3S yesssssss
SBS 3T-2T she did 3T fall noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Th3F yesssssss
sassy time
upsy very nice
SBS FCCoSp
Th3S YOU ARE FABULOUS KATIA
ChSq
upsy from his spreadeagle, great!
BoDs
CoSp

YAY I'M SO PROUD OF THEM TWO WEEKS IN A ROW <333333333

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, Katya fell on the combo, but other than that, decent skate. I'm sure they're relieved to be able to rest now after all the excitement and stress of last week.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I got back from my errands andd got my stream started literally right as Katia and Harley got on the ice.

They've got some cool moves.

Sad that Katia fell

Not a huge fan of that death spiral. Not as low as I usually like.

Their SB is more than enough, but it's also from Nebelhorn and Seniors have an additional 30 seconds. Hmmm.

JGPF qualifications are going to be interesting because the 4 events, plus also Kostiukovich/Ialin struggling

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
wooooooooooooooooooooo YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY WON THEY WON

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
:party2::party2::party2:

Dancing for the Aussies~~~
Although it wasn't the prefect performance, but I am glad they did it again. :agree:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
JGPF qualifiers:

1) Pavliuchenko/Khodykin (RUS) - 28 (15 [BLR] + 13 [POL])
2) Panfilova/Rylov (RUS) - 26 (15 [LAT] + 11 [BLR])
3) Alexandrovskaya/Windsor - 24 (15 [POL] + 9 [LAT])
4) Poluianova/Sopot (RUS) - 24 (13 [BLR] + 11 [POL], 321.32)
5) Boikova/Kozlovskii (RUS) - 24 (13 [LAT] + 11 [CRO], 317.14)
6) Gao/Xie (CHN) - 22 (13 [CRO] + 9 [POL])

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow Chinese team is in!!!:yahoo: too bad for Kostiukovich/Ialin though cause i loved them too :(

s_parks

Record Breaker
Too bad about K/I but I'm so happy for G/X. Training in Beijing with Zhao and the senior teams is showing.

Lana05

Final Flight
Just watched P/K and watched protocols. They MUST win. I don't understand why their second triple in a compination with step sequence wasn't counted this time. It was counted at previous event where they had a mistake. But there they did clean and it wasn't. ***? :hpull: :noshake: :curse:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Just watched P/K and watched protocols. They MUST win. I don't understand why their second triple in a compination with step sequence wasn't counted this time. It was counted at previous event where they had a mistake. But there they did clean and it wasn't. ***? :hpull: :noshake: :curse:
I don't understand it too... why? :confused:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker

Jump Elements details start on page 16 of the Technical Panel handbook (2017-2018 version here)

I can't quite figure it out. Doesn't seem like there's more steps/hops between jumps in this week's skate than their previous FS, or anything different enough about this week's that means it shouldn't get credit while the other one did.