2017 JGPF Men FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Men FS

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Geeze, someone check out those zambonis...they're obviously doing something wrong with their cleaning...

In other news, I'm impressed that Alexey from Russia is going for three quads in his free...even if he hasn't done well on two of them.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
I think it's becoming increasingly evident in the quad era that none of the younger guys are practicing spins anymore lol

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
oh my he even has the Mao-Rach 2 kick. but the step sequence has no energy at all...what happened to the Russian guys today

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
His step sequence was way too slow for the music timing. :(

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very messy, tried to make up for weird fall before planned 3Lz, not sure deserves podium but SP margin could be enough

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ted is as bemused as us all!

Maybe the huge crowd is getting to them a bit?

They all look really tired, was there are party at the hotel last night or something...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I am uber-happy with all the gorgeous piano music this morning, but... geez, this skating, those jumps... sometimes I wonder why I even bother watching the men's competitions anymore. :palmf:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sorry for Alexey, but I'm thrilled that Camden has nabbed himself at least a bronze.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Russian ladies have sucked out all their mojo to feed their terrifying consistency.

Yeah..the senior men seemed to feel it too last night! Perhaps Eteri is dabbling in voodoo now ;)

Now it's Alexei from USA's turn, bring it to us, Alexei!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is this really music from Gladiator? I was expecting something a bit less...Italian aria...

But go Alexei from USA! Give us footwork sequence to remember!

WOAH he is PUMPED at the end of that! Looks like a gladiator himself!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
He is on FIREEEEEEE!!! He looks like he can punch the rink and shatter all the ice!