2017 JPG Croatia Cup Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Mens SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
seeing Koshiro alone is enough to make me happy and to see such fun performance is a bonus!! loved it! :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i know Alexei isnt everyone's cup of tea but there is no denying how much he improved and thats a winner skate :clap:

Kara

Final Flight
Got home just in time to see Koshiro and Alexei! Happy to see Koshiro back, though he seems really slow, but glad he seems to have recovered from his injury. And wow Alexei was so much better here than in Brisbane and WOW that score!!! 80 yoooo!!!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
finally last group, good luck Basar!! hope he will join the group of "new PB" :yahoo::biggrin:

Kara

Final Flight
Just looking at the top 10's scores, it seems we've been having a pretty good event so far. Gonna go watch Mitsuki now. And completely off topic, but I always imagine Alexei's voice to be deeper, but then he opens his mouth and it's like aww.:laugh:

Edit: Jk not up yet I'll wait.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Just looking at the top 10's scores, it seems we've been having a pretty good event so far. Gonna go watch Mitsuki now. And completely off topic, but I always imagine Alexei's voice to be deeper, but then he opens his mouth and it's like aww.:laugh:

you can rewind the stream :agree:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker

Looks like they're having difficulties creating videos of individual skaters. You may need to go back and watch on the stream. https://twitter.com/ISU_Figure/status/913322036298174464

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so many great performance today! and Adam is no exception :luv17: loved his leading steps into 3Lz, we dont see steps very often :biggrin:

Kara

Final Flight
Oh thank you! Youtube the OG.:rock:

Just watched him and SOOOO LOVELY!!!! His body is so expressive while his face is uh not, but I've realized that expressionless people are actually my thing (looking at my fave idols history too) so I'm charmed either way.:laugh: Even when saving his lutz, his face was so :cool14:. Gotta say that his air position is so tight in the air. Just great to watch.:clap:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Guko might be the youngest skater USA sent to jgp, usualy they arent this young, he is so much fun to watch, great performer and has lovely smile :laugh:

Kara

Final Flight
Nice spins and needs work on his jump technique, but gotta say, what an odd end to the music.:scratch2: It's like a xylophone fading gently away..

TMC

Record Breaker
I didn't watch live as I was watching the Nebelhorn SD, but I had a look at the scores and it struck me how Alexei's P/E score was so much bigger than the others! It seems unusual but it's good to see that there can be a difference. (I did watch the performance later and it definitely merited all those points).

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Krasnozhon's prog & his score :rofl:

lol its my 1st time seeing him this year

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
OMG!!! YESSS!!! Basar is clean with 3A!!!! ahhh i am soo happy and proud :yahoo::hap57::love: and might be crying :biggrin::sad4:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh well.. here is me...sleeping through the entire thing... while trying to watch it... lol... i am a mess

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Seems like he really wants to be a successful athlete!

and has all the potential!! and also seems like he has self confidence which is very important, you can have the talent but if you dont believe in yourself you are prone to make mistakes