2017 JPG Croatia Cup Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Mens SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Krasnozhon's prog & his score :rofl:

lol its my 1st time seeing him this year

Yeah...I mean, I like him well enough (I know you don't ;) ), but that was not worth 80 points.

I'm glad Makar did better this time and Koshiro was very charming despite only having a 2A. Feeling very sorry for Gumennik, Skirda, Kunitsa, Kovalev & other good Russian boys sitting at home while Danielyan was given a spot...

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I woke up about 40 minutes ago and I checked the results. I let out a gasp in delight when I saw Alexei's SP score.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Yeah...I mean, I like him well enough (I know you don't ;) ), but that was not worth 80 points.

I'm glad Makar did better this time and Koshiro was very charming despite only having a 2A. Feeling very sorry for Gumennik, Skirda, Kunitsa, Kovalev & other good Russian boys sitting at home while Danielyan was given a spot...

Same. :( I know they were competitions to determine jgp spots but I'm rather sad that Skirda and Kovalev especially were passed over this year, especially since they both posted pretty high results/scores last jgp. And since there's a lot of older guys with 3As/quads it doesn't look likely that we'll see them at JW either...

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Woot, Alex K! :hap10:

He has really really really grown on me. I love his emotion and commitment and that he really really really tries. (and ever since that interview where he said, I've learned while training with the Cains that skating isn't just the jumps, it's everything that happens between the jumps.:rock: for Alexei and the Cains!)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I nearly finished watching the men's SP, been forwarding through the non-skating stuff, and reached the skate of Elliot Jang. However, I missed Ted's introducing him... and the music.
I think I just died when I heard the first notes. Took me a couple of seconds to put a name to it, but man, this is one of my favorite songs of all time. Whoever decided he should skate to "This is Gallifrey" should be given a medal. This is such epic and emotional music, brilliant for skating.
:hap36:

Edit: I didn’t realize his FS is also to Doctor Who series music! He must be a big fan!