2017 JPG Latvia Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Latvia Mens SP

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Even Boys didnt bring their best yet this year, its nice to see such diversity in countries ranking high. We had FRA, TUR and ISR last week, and now we have UKR (i hope i dont jinx him, but i think he will stay in top, or near to it) :clap:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Gosh...how depressing. Only Matyas's charming performance and reaction afterward brought me any joy. Makar is so talented and reminds me a lot of Dima (not so surprising since they are teammates and close friends), but not as polished, obviously. Anyway, maybe he can still salvage the LP. I wish Rukavitsin could get someone like Lambiel to do a spin camp with his students or something...:drama:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Tomoki .... what a gorgeous, gorgeous program by Rohene. And for a junior! I did not expect such polish. If he can get that choreo down, and at least some jumps, wowza (and I think I was really impressed because I watched Egor's LP from Austria; yes, wrong thread I know, and the kid was trying, but who gave him that hot mess of a program??? :noshake: To see Rohene's work after that....)

And still impressed with Maxim's performance skills, he puts it out there. Silly mistakes, but a good program for him. Nice debut:thumbsup:

And Matyas is adorable.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Wow, Tomoki .... what a gorgeous, gorgeous program by Rohene. And for a junior! I did not expect such polish. If he can get that choreo down, and at least some jumps, wowza (and I think I was really impressed because I watched Egor's LP from Austria; yes, wrong thread I know, and the kid was trying, but who gave him that hot mess of a program??? :noshake: To see Rohene's work after that....)

And still impressed with Maxim's performance skills, he puts it out there. Silly mistakes, but a good program for him. Nice debut:thumbsup:

And Matyas is adorable.

Yeah russian minor coaches (and choreographers) still pull off these weird random programs.

Having said that he has the jumps to fight for medals in juniors, while i'm not even sure if Tomoki can land 3As consistently: i understand what Kori and Rohene are doing for Tomoki but with that huge gap on the technical mark there are very little chances to have successful seasons, and in seniors it will be even worse but maybe i'm wrong, we'll see in the free.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah russian minor coaches (and choreographers) still pull off these weird random programs.

Having said that he has the jumps to fight for medals in juniors, while i'm not even sure if Tomoki can land 3As consistently: i understand what Kori and Rohene are doing for Tomoki but with that huge gap on the technical mark there are very little chances to have successful seasons, and in seniors it will be even worse but maybe i'm wrong, we'll see in the free.

I truly do not know where Tomoki is with his jumps; I really am just happy to watch the programs. That said I have no doubt that skaters need jumps to medal, and other skaters are more advanced on their jumps; medalling is not my priority, but I also know I am in a minority.;)

You are right, we shall see:)