2017 JPG Latvia Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Latvia Mens SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
OT: What?? Gubanova's been replaced?? :sad21:

I mean, she could still be reassigned to the last JGP in Italy, but there's so many juniors with potential that Russia won't allot a second event to a skater who doesn't medal at their first.

Tomoki did only 1 jgp last season, correct? Was he injured?

Pretty sure he was dealing with injury issues.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I have heard enough Ed Sheeran to last me 1254288 lifetimes over the last couple of months, but I like Jaeseok.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Ugh, noo... doubled lutz. Too bad, his skating itself is clearly on a different level here.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'd love for him to go into the lead on pcs alone, but that lutz is going to cost...

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Indeed. Quite spirited performance too. That Lutz was unfortunate.

"Tomoki Hiwatashi" - the name has a nice ring. :laugh:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Noooooooooo I missed Tomoki. (I thought he had odd face makeup in the K&C and then realized it's probably just acne whoops)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That program is going to be amazing once the tech is in. There is so much choreography. And he's channelling Jason Brown with that russian spilt!

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Darian seemed to skate a bit more cautiously than in in Brisbane. But good job. And lovely smile at the end.

andromache

Record Breaker
That program is going to be amazing once the tech is in. There is so much choreography. And he's channelling Jason Brown with that russian spilt!

Last year I was skeptical, but it looks like the move to Kori is beginning to pay off - hopefully he brings the tech in the LP. I'm curious as to his quad progress.

The battle of the junior men (who happen to be skating senior nationally) at US Nationals this year is going to be AWESOME.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Aw, not his day today. Great potential though. And Ted mentioned similarities with Abt. :)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Wow, Ignatov, the SS, extension, lines, so expressive and polished but jumps not there and lost a spin. He had me spellbound until that spin.

Same coach as Fedichkina? I heard same choreographers too