2017 JPG Latvia Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Latvia Mens SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I wish the Selevko brothers could change their coach. They are really talented but the jumps are problematic (and their coach always looks so mean!)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Well, that was... not great. :-(
Also, please, if you're gonna skate to Saint-Saens, just stick with the original. It's a masterpiece. It does NOT get better with just a piano and a violin, must as I love the instruments.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Kishina's costume is waaaaaay too busy. Either go with the crazy sleeves or all those rhinestones, but both? (Or at least pick better colors that go with each other. The rhinestones don't match the fabric color/coordinate well.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Kishina's costume is waaaaaay too busy. Either go with the crazy sleeves or all those rhinestones, but both? (Or at least pick better colors that go with each other. The rhinestones don't match the fabric color/coordinate well.

I wondered if he uses the same designer as Takahito Mura :laugh:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Oh my whoever is firing the canons outside the rink can they stop? It's very disturbing

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Would be nice to see Sumoto looking more cheerful with this music (especially during the footwork). Maybe as this program gets more usage and he gets more comfortable with it?

But that was overall pretty good.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Mitsuki with a mistake on his combo?! Yup, that's some serious bad juju going on~

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Roman, what's with the awkward gloves?

Though that first jump was pretty cool

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Would be nice to see Sumoto looking more cheerful with this music (especially during the footwork). Maybe as this program gets more usage and he gets more comfortable with it?

But that was overall pretty good.

That WAS Mitsuki looking more cheerful!:laugh: This SP is actually recycled from last season so...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh my whoever is firing the canons outside the rink can they stop? It's very disturbing

Yeah, was it that, anyway? Was it there earlier today, too, or is it just happening now? Very annoying on the livestream, and if it's that loud on the stream, imagine how it is there!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
What the hell is going on with Roman? he's clean most of the time and these scores keeps going down. :confused:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Oh Josh. That costume gets uglier the longer I look at it :disapp: But he fought for the performance. And he almost had that combo!

Shandy

On the Ice
At this point, I won't be surprised if none of the boys come out with a higher SP score than Panenkova. :slink:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I have to leave soon, but I hope Makar will at least break 70. :laugh2: Matyas, Ivan, and Tomoki also have some potential...please, someone step up and deliver a good performance!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Can't go down to the basement to get my eggplant parm out of the freezer since the plumbers are fixing the water heater, and can't leave the house for the same reason, so I'm just going to eat some orange jello for lunch.