2017 Skate Canada: GP Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Skate Canada: GP Predictions Game Round 2

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you so much to the organizers and scoring volunteers that make this game possible. You rock! :hap10: The game adds so much fun to the GP season and I can't believe how much I look forward to playing.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
thank You samkrut for such swift results! I just wanted to ask about my predicitons: I've had 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th places correctly predicted, but the score above says 55 - should it be 60 pts?

I have:

OSM
SOT
POG
WAG
HON

This is 55. I started to enter predictions some hours before the competition started. If you did last minute changes I did not spot it. I shall correct it no problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have:

OSM
SOT
POG
WAG
HON

This is 55. I started to enter predictions some hours before the competition started. If you did last minute changes I did not spot it. I shall correct it no problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

yes, that could be due to my change between Anna and Ashley in the day of SP (still being inside of the deadline), it's no problem - only 5 pts:)

LaArdilla

Medalist
Skate Canada Ladies Results

GOLD: 65 points LaArdilla, wishonastar, ines42575 :points:
SILVER: 60 points MalAssada]tulosai, xibsuarz, surimi, HR4, bobbob, Weathergal, OneFlutzAway, 4everchan, apgold, randomfan, selene16angie, nikki51, icedance
BRONZE: 55 points NoNameFace, silverfoxes, tulosai, SubRosa, lost3iron, slider11, Pandicorn, Greta

Congratulations! :hb:

Aaaaaaa my first gold medal! I was s*** at all the other disciplines though, congrats to everybody!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Hall of Fame has been updated with the CoR results. Skate Canada will be added soon.

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Ok thanks! Were pairs results ever put on the spreadsheet? Sorry i keep being annoying with all the questions... i think my computers broken so idk...

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok thanks! Were pairs results ever put on the spreadsheet? Sorry i keep being annoying with all the questions... i think my computers broken so idk...

Not yet. That's why I'm waiting on the hall of fame for Skate Canada. It'll all be sorted out soon.

Bellaxx

Rinkside
Gold in Ice Dance and silver in Pairs, I'm beyond happy! [emoji1] Thank you for such swift results!!!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Gold in Ice Dance and Bronze in Pairs!!! I finally got into the groove :party2: (hopefully...)

Thanks to all the scorers :thank: