Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I couldn't help but vote for Daria and Denis, I love them so much! it would be such a dream come true if they did win! :laugh: :hap10: :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kinda nuts to see a US team ahead of the Canadian team as alternates...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Nobody voted for Zabiiako/Enbert? I know it will be probably between T/M and J/C, but they could be "black horses" of the season as the top two can mess up the program sometimes :)

Nathan13

Medalist
Nobody voted for Zabiiako/Enbert? I know it will be probably between T/M and J/C, but they could be "black horses" of the season as the top two can mess up the program sometimes :)

I gave them my vote, both here and in the predictions game. I legitimately could see them win. They were stellar in Japan and they just seem to be really confident this season. They make a mistake here and there but the programs don't fall apart. I can see them on the WC podium as well this season.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Kinda nuts to see a US team ahead of the Canadian team as alternates...
It all comes down to the field you skate in, as we’ve seen many a time.

I voted for James/Cipres, via the unscientific reasoning that competing in Canada has typically brought them good results (especially this year).

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
I think James/Cipres really have the momentum going for them this season, and winning this GPF over T/M may be a crucial step in their career ;)

Also no votes for them, but Peng/Jin podium finish pls :pray: (even though I'm forever Yu/Jin)

LynsJ

On the Ice
James/cipres get better every year! Hope they can keep the momentum going. I love that they bring something innovative to the sport.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
J/C described by Jackie Wong as having an 'immaculate' practice today. :love: Keep it up guys!

It's probably good for their confidence that they're skating fourth; skating last still seems to rattle them a bit, especially in the SP.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought Peng and Jin looked good today. And I like this sassy kind of "cool " vibe from their SP. It suits them. They look like they're having fun out there! :yahoo:

rachno2

Record Breaker
I thought Peng and Jin looked good today. And I like this sassy kind of "cool " vibe from their SP. It suits them. They look like they're having fun out there! :yahoo:

I really want them on the podium! Adore their short. It won’t be easy, but I’ll be cheering hard at home :)