2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Men's FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Men's FS

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
That was labored but still engrossing. So happy to see him back and hope he stays around for awhile and gets his stamina back. There is nobody like him.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I wonder if Dai ever wanted to design costumes for other skaters. His sense of style is unmatched.

Wow did he design that costume himself? He should release a fashion line if nothing else! I want that coat!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
The stream is cutting from one place to another. I wasn't yet following men when Daisuke did his thing the first time but he sure won me over. Does 2nd mean he's probably on the world and 4cc team?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh wow second! I just realised my screen is too small and I missed the actual PCS score, it must have been big, good for you Dai!

Oh no a pop!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
That Dai went for the 4T is really showing he wanted to do so well here. Perhaps stamina and nerves. His Quads looked great in training.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
They more or less went the maximum PCS they could while still meeting the below 9s rule lol

They did the same for Shoma. [emoji23] It’s why I feared for Daisuke. Not much room left in PCS. Though since Keiji only got 80 there... there was!

please count your double toes Shimada, as I adore you and want you to close strong

Danny T

Medalist
Oh Koshiro :sad21: Skating last probably got to him here, but his spot at Junior Worlds should be secured based on JGPF medal? Nto a great showing at neither Junior or Senior Nats though :(