ISU Junior Grand Prix Final 2018/19
ISU Junior Grand Prix Final
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

JUNIOR GRAND PRIX FINAL FREE DANCE

Friday 7 December 2018, 15:45 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
Livestream
Videos Thread

Starting Order​

StN. Name Nation Rank Points
Warm-Up Group 1

1 Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA GEO 6 57.51
2 Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK USA 5 63.73
3 Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA CAN 4 66.25

Warm-Up Group 2​

4 Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV RUS 3 66.29
5 Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO RUS 1 67.73
6 Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV RUS 2 67.49

Entries
JUNIOR ICE DANCE
(In order of qualification)

1Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV
RD: Tango: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Bond; Flamenco: "Flamenco" by Valeri Dolgin; choreography by Natalia Yanovskaia, Elena Maslennikova
FD: Black Cat, White Cat (soundtrack) by Goran Bregovic; choreo by Natalia Yanovskaia, Elena Maslennikova
RUS
2Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV
RD: Tango: "Tango Amore" by Edvin Marton; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov
FS: "Human" (Acoustic) by Rag'n'Bone Man; "Human" by Rag'n'Bone Man; "Nemesis" by Benjamin Clementine; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov
RUS
3Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK
RD: "Vuelvo al Sur" performed by Amelita Baltar; "Building the Bullet" by Luis Bacalov; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons, cover by Jasmine Thompson and Boyce Ave; "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
USA
4Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO
RD: Tango: "La Cumparsita;" choreo by Alena Samarskaia
FD: "Intro" by Onuka; "Witchdoctor" by Camo & Krooked; "Lijo" by Alina Orlova; choreo by Alena Samarskaia
RUS
5Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
RD: Tango: "Perro Viejo" performed by Otros Aires; Tango: "Otro Puente Alsina" performed by Otros Aires; Tango: "Essa" performed by Otros Aires; choreo by R. Haguenauer, G. Cournoyer, M.F. Dubreuil
FD: "Warsaw Concerto" by Richard Addinsell; choreo by R. Haguenauer, G. Cournoyer, M.F. Dubreuil
CAN
6Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA
RD: Tango: "Building the Bullet" by Luis Bacalov; Tango: "Assassin's Tango" (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov, Igor Alferov
FD: "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff performed by Edvin Marton; "Vocalise" (Main Theme from "The Ninth Gates"); choreo by Nikolai Nikonov, Igor Alferov
GEO
Substitutes

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I am totally wrecked tonight. So, I’m going to bed shortly and will watch as much of tonight’s Junior action as I can tomorrow.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on YouTube (starts in 3 hours from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc7RJ2sGUDE

Here is the Time Schedule of the Junior Free Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/gpf1819_JuniorIceDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/SEG016.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Here we go! It's 11.30pm in England, but I can't miss the FD :coffee: gonna watch this, grab 4 hours of sleep, wake up for the senior men's FS at 5.35am :shocked: then go back to sleep for a few hours :laugh:

I'm scoring the event and I've already done the time-consuming bit, so should be able to post the medalists here straight after the final team :agree:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Who else is here? We’ve got a fun night of skating ahead, and we’re starting with a bang.

Metis

Record Breaker
Here we go! It's 11.30pm in England, but I can't miss the FD :coffee: gonna watch this, grab 4 hours of sleep, wake up for the senior men's FS at 5.35am :shocked: then go back to sleep for a few hours :laugh:

I'm scoring the event and I've already done the time-consuming bit, so should be able to post the medalists here straight after the final team :agree:

The sacrifices we make for skating. [emoji23] Also, this is completely off-topic, but the cat in your avatar photo is FANTASTIC. Much resting tango face. Such judgment. Very feline.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
very vain point but I think that Marjorie has the nicest FD dress of all of this season, including seniors

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You guys are more dedicated than me! If skating's on at 4am (or let's face it starts any time after 12am)I just catch up later :laugh: The one exception I made was when Katia and Harley (from Aus) were at Worlds last year. But I'm too old to go without adequate zzzzs these days :laugh:

Marjorie's dress is gorgeous! :love:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
And once again they're playing a song they always play at my rink's freestyle sessions. :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
very vain point but I think that Marjorie has the nicest FD dress of all of this season, including seniors

Part of the fun of skating is the costumes! (Which is why a uniform would be a terrible step!) Nothing like a beautiful or at the other end of scale bizarre costume!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
The sacrifices we make for skating. [emoji23] Also, this is completely off-topic, but the cat in your avatar photo is FANTASTIC. Much resting tango face. Such judgment. Very feline.

:rofl: He'd love the compliment - he likes the attention :laugh: not that he'd ever attempt a tango, his only three habits are eating, sitting on that sofa and glaring at me :palmf:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And once again they're playing a song they always play at my rink's freestyle sessions. :laugh:

:laugh: I wonder do ice rinks all over the world get supplied with similar music? My rink doesn't play that exact song, but it's a similiar genre.

One time though they played Tango Amore and I almost died :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow the Georgians are going big with this music! (I think I missed their events 'cause I totally don't remember this FD)

Nice twizzles on the music there!

Metis

Record Breaker
:rofl: He'd love the compliment - he likes the attention :laugh: not that he'd ever attempt a tango, his only three habits are eating, sitting on that sofa and glaring at me :palmf:

LMAO sounds like my kitty! Every time my mother or I said we loved him, the other would reply, “... for no discernible reason.” He did not like being cuddled that much. [emoji23] But he was fun! He definitely had A+ “tango-all-up-in-where-you-be-walking” skills. And if you used a can opener, he came running expecting free tuna. (He also figured out how to work doorknobs but was held back by lack of opposable thumbs.) tl;dr cats are great.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooo that lift at the end there, I thought the man wasn't allow to raise his hands above his shoulders? Or have they changed that rule?

That was really good though! Most dramatic and as Ted said you could hear their blades carving the ice.