2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Free Dance

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
There's been quite a few Russian ID pairs the past few years where the guy is a considerably stronger skater than the girl, so I'm impressed to see S/E both have nice edges and knees. Hope they go far.

There are a number of guys in ID who would be better off partnering with each other if not for ISU’s outdated rules. :slink:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
:cheer:RESULTS:cheer:

Okay, this turned out interesting! I am super proud of Sofia and Igor :luv17: but the upsets in placements mean fairly low scores across the board. I imagine Avonley/Vadym's low placement and Arina/Maxim coming second will have had the biggest effect.

Gold (140)Silver (120)Bronze (110)
elektra blue
Holy Headband
Weathergal
Azcha
zenskate
apgold
katymay
Nika09
Fish in the sea
cathlen
moonkat
NYscorp6
Marius

This will be uploaded onto the predictions thread later!

Well done to all - what a competition! Now I need to go watch S/E interview :)

PS do you like my table :laugh: I'm quite proud of myself​

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
KHDAIBERDIEVA / NAZAROV and SHEVCHENKO / EREMENKO both age out of juniors after this season.
USHAKOVA / NEKRASOV have at least two more seasons of eligibility. So they will no doubt win the JGPF title next season.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
USHAKOVA / NEKRASOV have at least two more seasons of eligibility. So they will no doubt win the JGPF title next season.
At Nguyen/Kolesnik's rate of improvement, I wouldn't take that to the bank. Not that they don't have a great shot, of course.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
KHDAIBERDIEVA / NAZAROV and SHEVCHENKO / EREMENKO both age out of juniors after this season.

Am I correct in thinking that medaling here helps those two teams get senior GP spots next season?

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Well i was always pointing out that Nikita Nazarov is the best male dancer there, and Ushakova is the best ladies dancer... S/E just look as the best couple on ice at this point, comparing to all of them, with L/L as close second....So, it really depends of what are you looking at :biggrin: