2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 344 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

leoleo

Medalist
Liza Tuktamysheva just posted a blank photo on instagram with the caption "my trophies in the last three seasons". The girl sure can joke :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm1NGIhl2uK/?taken-by=liza_tuktik

i loooove this girl :laugh:

today's competition is one of those where i wish we could have one of those amazing korean fancam people attending. I need a super HD fancam version of Anna's SP where i can just watch how much she glides across the rink

MedoLove

On the Ice
Hello! I only come to say that I didn't know Tarusina at all, but I have loved her! That girl has a lot of speed, in that sense she reminded me of Sima in her best times. Shee has a lot of artistic potential too, and her jumps were strong, clear and with good flow. In this event, Tarusina was my favorite Russian.:luv17:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I couldn't breathe through the whole program. Everything played out so well together.
The gift Anna has for performing truly is so very special. This was a magical moment!
She is a dancing fairy
Everything is so well timed with the music, and her movements are so delicate.
And that dress is gorgeous too.
perfection.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I still can't believe how good she is.
:luv17::luv17::luv17:

Okay, I don‘t want to spoil the mood but I will admit that I‘m kinda afraid we‘re cursing her now. :laugh: I know, I know, I‘d love to praise her all day, too because she‘s simply awesome but ... we still have the FS with a very difficult quad lutz. :shocked: But I do hope that everything turns out to be fine for Anna! 🙏🏻

Backload

Rinkside
Okay, I don‘t want to spoil the mood but I will admit that I‘m kinda afraid we‘re cursing her now. :laugh: I know, I know, I‘d love to praise her all day, too because she‘s simply awesome but ... we still have the FS with a very difficult quad lutz. :shocked: But I do hope that everything turns out to be fine for Anna! 🙏🏻

I've been smiling like a fool all day. I don't care about tomorrow. :)

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
So, because results haven’t been published from that Russian competition this week, we still don’t know if Sinitsina or the other talented Russian junior ladies will get a jgp spot? When will we find out? Next week? I’m dying over here!!!