2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 41 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

Weathergal

Medalist

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Ooh! I'm excited to see Dasha's programs, especially the SP. I think she can definitely pull off deep and mature, and her programs last year just didn't show what she can do at all.

pearly

Record Breaker
We still don't know who her new coach is?

When translated, the article says it wasn't an option to leave the old programs. Does the original offer any further insight - was she not allowed to or did she not want to?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We still don't know who her new coach is?

When translated, the article says it wasn't an option to leave the old programs. Does the original offer any further insight - was she not allowed to or did she not want to?

Just that there was no option so I assumed it was the new coach decision to dump the programs. Maybe she will say in a later interview.

She states she will announce her coach after test skates.
https://www.sport-express.ru/figure...vek-intervyu-eks-uchenicy-tutberidze-1449618/

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Fingers crossed it's Davydov and not Tsareva... yes I somehow still have hope
Will also be interesting to see how she matures in her interpretation of her free skate, seems similar to last year's

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Mariah Bell (USA)

SP: To Love You More by Celine Dion, Choreo by Adam Rippon
LP: Piano and Experience by Ludovico Einaudi, Choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne

So, Mariah's LP is basically the instrumental version of Angela Wang's LP from last year which is titled "Experience/Circles" (b/c it has lyrics by Greta Svabo Bech). What a bold move.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Mariah Bell (USA)

SP: To Love You More by Celine Dion, Choreo by Adam Rippon
LP: Piano and Experience by Ludovico Einaudi, Choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne

So, Mariah's LP is basically the instrumental version of Angela Wang's LP from last year which is titled "Experience/Circles" (b/c it has lyrics by Greta Svabo Bech). What a bold move.

Isn't that also Smart/Diaz's FD from 2016-17?

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Experience was one of the most commonly used pieces last season. There were at least 9 of them. I'm thinking Mariah needn't be too concerned about any particular person who used it. Though I wish she had been a bit more concerned about being a bit more unique.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Keegan Messing is using last year's Chaplin FS, somewhat rearranged to fit the new rules.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Experience was one of the most commonly used pieces last season. There were at least 9 of them. I'm thinking Mariah needn't be too concerned about any particular person who used it. Though I wish she had been a bit more concerned about being a bit more unique.

Exactly my point.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier
RD: ?
FD: “Vincent” by Don McLean (cover by Govardo)

Just announced on Piper’s Instagram, as part of a program depicting the creation of The Starry Night. The cover was created specifically for the program.