2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

peepsquick

Final Flight
A couple of videos from programs debuted at NRW Trophy during the weekend:

Carolina Moscheni/Andrea Fabbri FD

https://www.facebook.com/443946596058332/videos/396775997516651/

Katharina Muller/Tim Dieck RD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6XqANc1h_4

Tessari/Fioretti's FD is L'hymne a l'amour by Patricia Kaas + "parts of classical music" according to this interview: https://www.ice-dance.com/site/q-a-with-italys-tessari-fioretti/

Love, love, love it!!! Very orginal ...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Adios Nonino. I just can't take a year of Oblivions and Adios Noninos :( :( :(

Better than POTO. It’s early, but Zagitova’s short is the top seed in my “worst programme of the season” bracket.

removof

On the Ice
Metis i m agree with you Zagitova short is the worst program since long time. I hope a change of choregraphy. POTO with lyrics is very exhaushting.

Roast Toast

Medalist
You really can find a Michael Bublé cover of every song that ever existed if you are Canadian and you try hard enough it seems.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Keegan Messing
SP: "You've Got A Friend In Me" by Randy Newman (Michael Bublé version)

Fits him like a glove. Also, take a look at the transitions to that 3Lz.

Thank You a lot for sharing.

For me, this is how it should feel - natural. Lance (or other choreographer who made the program) really understood the main appeal and aesthetic of Keegan's skating, the one he feels the most comfortable in, the piece just flies by too quickly and has the same level of charm as last season's SP. What I really appreciate is this easygoing-ness of the whole vibe of the program, made by Keegan's showmanship craft and flow of movement in choreography and that this is the thing that leads the performance, not the difficulty/composition of the program. One element blends into another with speed and ease, love transitions into first and second spins that accentuate music perfectly. The program just flew by leaving big smile on my face :)

Weathergal

Medalist
Keegan Messing
SP: "You've Got A Friend In Me" by Randy Newman (Michael Bublé version)

Fits him like a glove. Also, take a look at the transitions to that 3Lz.

I love it. It is just his style. Did Vipond do the choreo again for him?

Thank You a lot for sharing.

For me, this is how it should feel - natural. Lance (or other choreographer who made the program) really understood the main appeal and aesthetic of Keegan's skating, the one he feels the most comfortable in, the piece just flies by too quickly and has the same level of charm as last season's SP. What I really appreciate is this easygoing-ness of the whole vibe of the program, made by Keegan's showmanship craft and flow of movement in choreography and that this is the thing that leads the performance, not the difficulty/composition of the program. One element blends into another with speed and ease, love transitions into first and second spins that accentuate music perfectly. The program just flew by leaving big smile on my face :)

What a charming program! I agree there are wonderful moments in the program already, and it really does fit him so well. I have been a fan of his for a while, and it is wonderful to see him doing so well and growing so much as a skater.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Gabby just did her FS at GTSA. I didn't recognize the music at all, though -- the first part was a French-language song, which transitioned to all instrumentals.

EDIT: Per Osmond4gold, it was Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saëns.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Gabby just did her FS at GTSA. I didn't recognize the music at all, though -- the first part was a French-language song, which transitioned to all instrumentals.

EDIT: Per Osmond4gold, it was Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saëns.

I am so disappointed by her choice :( I was hoping she'd chose something more powerful than this, but good luck to her regardless!