2018 Autumn Classic Intl Men's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Autumn Classic Intl Men's Short Program

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
The K&C camera is dead, the commentator's microphones keep cutting out every so often, Yuzuru has broken GS...this has been a very janky figure skating day.

I don't even think it's Yuzuru. If fans who JUST wanted to see Yuzuru were the issue, then the forum wouldn't have gone just after the event began. This if just the work of us pesky, overly-dedicated figure skating fans ;)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I appreciate how happy he looked when the stsq started. Pure joy. You know he loves this music and this program. I don't think I'm ever going to connect emotionally with his skating, but still, amazing.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I hope that in the future GS won't break down during events.... This crash kind of killed this thread.

champagnerain

Final Flight
His jumps seemed cleaner in practice but he pulled it off. And the spins were a little off. But man, he looked happy when he was starting the footwork sequence.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yuzuru: What a beautiful costume. Really, it's gorgeous! I have my problems with the program, I won't get into it here though. I'm looking forward to the free more, I liked that better when he practised it.

freeman21

On the Ice
I can't say I was a fan of Yuzu's programs, but today... damn boy that stuff was nice :eeking:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
And now to hold my breath for 3 minutes. Also he looks FABULOUS.

ETA: I guess I was optimistic on the server being back.

tzazu

Medalist
Only 5 pages, no strange, impossible to enter here:slink: "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.":dev2: Really?????

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Of course I can only get in here once the SP is over.

viennaskater

Medalist
Honestly was it THAT important about this website being down?? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONCENTRATING ON THE LOVELY SKATING! i was!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I can't believe the server died, but I'm ecstatic here :hap57: Oh, Junhwan, you magnificent darling, you pulled it off, and 90+, second place after Yuzuru (who had a lovely costume to my relief), I'm crying. I love him so much :love: :love: My ideal podium would be the current top 3. Yuzuru-Junhwan-Jason Brown, then I'll die of happiness :hap10:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yuzu, love the SP. The new spin positions are proving a little tricky at first, but please don't change them. Keep the the new spins, they match the program.
Jason looked confident and powerful, Jun looked good too.
A good day for TCC.

And hooray for the site being up again.

Also, Julian was ROBBED

viennaskater

Medalist
It was all so great, huh? And the commentators are doing a great job! So refreshing to have a live stream FROM CANADA!!!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Yuzuru got his sit spin invalidated. His sit spin, his pride and joy. I can't stop laughing. I love you and your program, Yuzuru, but next time do practice your spins...

Jason's SP was amazing and Junhwan rocked his too. I even like the clocks, to be honest.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Honestly was it THAT important about this website being down?? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONCENTRATING ON THE LOVELY SKATING! i was!

Yes, it was important! (at least for me it was) There's a reason I will happily pay whatever fee necessary to be able to access the competition threads. FS is a small, but wonderfully close sport. Us fans are a true community IMO. I love sharing reactions/thoughts/feelings to the event with everyone! :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jason's SP was amazing and Junhwan rocked his too. I even like the clocks, to be honest.

I am thoroughly biased, I know, but I actually love the clocks. Junhwan's musicality sells them (at least, for me).