2018 Finlandia Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Finlandia Trophy Pairs Free Skate

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That got stronger as it went on, but too many problems in the first half for them to stay ahead of KMT/Marinaro.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^ I do hope so. Moore-Towers and Marinaro skated beautifully.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
1000000Xbetter than Candyman. I really like Evgenia's dress.

Problems on the sbs jumps, I think she two footed both throws and that lift..she was brave to let him take her up again right away.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Lift fail alert! Oh well, so neither of the Russian pairs did well. Does Vladimir have problem with shoulder?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ugh, I'm finally almost home, got on the wrong bus :hslap: I'm sad that B/K didn't have their best day, but then T/M didn't (or at least Morozov didn't).

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh dear not so good, this ice is cursed!

Also I worry with this music people might call them a cheap knock-off of Aliona and Bruno :(. At least with out-there (like James Brown stuff) music people can't say that.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland

Problems on the sbs jumps, I think she two footed both throws and that lift..she was brave to let him take her up again right away.

They seem to have very literal Yin/Yang costumes :)

And I think they like paintings on the costumes - remember the Chopin program and the notes attached to Evgenia's dress?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Goodness me. Someone said it best earlier ... I think the rink is cursed today. Even T/M really struggled.

Did anyone else find that black embroidered circle thing on Tarasova's back disconcerting? Or was it just me?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm so glad the ISU cut the length of programs so we could wait twice as long for scores.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
In my country we say "we have suffered a victory" in such situations as T/M are now :biggrin:

pearly

Record Breaker

I love the dress except for the black circle, I wish they'd remove it. Looked like a black bandage/tape.
It was lovely to see a synchro team watch them and cheer from ice level.