2018 Finlandia Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Finlandia Trophy Pairs Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I do get the TES with the fall and the twist lift being low and not with the best landing, but they could've gotten better PCS for that performance. I mean, only 6.96 for interpretation is... :noshake:

Yeah exactly! Interpretation should have been waaay higher! They totally sold that.

Side eyes the judges.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I thought Shae Lynn Bourne and Shae Zuwiskiy' s choreo looked great on them. By the end of the season, that could be one amazing program.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
T/M's new short program music is I feel good by James Brown. Let's see...

Ooo that's a fun song! :biggrin:

I wonder what their costumes look like! I can't see them from this long range camera :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Hope they're making me feel good as well :laugh: Goooooooo Zhenya and Vovan!!!:cheer:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
From what I remember of T/M from the Russian test skates, I disagree with their SP music...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
From what I remember of T/M from the Russian test skates, I disagree with their SP music...

Aww I loved it! But then...I enjoyed Candyman so I can't be trusted.

Oh boy I'm nervous! Come on T/M!

OMG they've got their bowling shirts on! :laugh:

pearly

Record Breaker
Ok. Good. This is good. Not just " it's ok if they absolutely must", but really decent music and program for T/M. Well done.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well done, T?M... only a little bobble.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I don´t think they were feeling so good. Vladimir seemed tired and stiff all the time.

And those costumes…. They simply haven´t disappointed me in this matter. In fact, I think I didn´t expect anything better :)

hortensja

On the Ice
You have to be on point with your elements when you're doing them with the "woooow" in the music ;) Their twist at least is ok with that :)

Coriana

On the Ice
I paid, and received an email saying the service isn't available in my territory.. Canada. Is this a mistake?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
T/M is technically awesome (stumbled on the throw, but look at that twist and that sync on the SBS 3T), but I disagreed with the music still and I just can't get on board with their costumes. I do want to like this two...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ha ha those aren't their final costumes, I'm sure. I totally saw them wearing the exact same thing a few seasons back.

Hey Maxim T! Whassup!

And I like Vladimir's dancing arms, sue me :p