2018 Inge Solar Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Inge Solar Men's Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I learned that about Virtanen during a competition last year, and was really impressed, too.

He mainly works at emergency department and he is working with doctoral dissertation (I do not know if this right word, I found it from dictionary, but hope you understand what I mean).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The hometown crowd must be very happy for Luc.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Since I'm planning to screen record at least 4 out of 6 skaters in the final group, you won't hear from me while I work, in case anyone might be curious as to why I'm not posting anything.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Not a good skate for Camden. He is really fortunate to be in the junior grand prix final.

Now Miliukov that I’ve never seen or heard about.... with a quad fall and... well

199.19 in first place

He doesn't even have an ISU bio

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Does anyone recognize Milyukov's music in the 1st half? It's a famous theme but I only recognized Winter.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Since I'm planning to screen record at least 4 out of 6 skaters in the final group, you won't hear from me while I work, in case anyone might be curious as to why I'm not posting anything.

All right, then I have to cheer for Roman on my own :)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Well the jumps weren't there for Roman today, but that ending spin was very fast and very good

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Roman Sadovsky CAN: 4S(hand down), 4T(UR,fall), 2A-2T, 4S-Eu-3S, 1A, 3Lo, 2A-2T. Comentator is not happy with the Composition (placing of the elements on the ice...He also doesn't have Lz and F???)

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Uhh Roman.... similar to his performance at Skate Canada... great 4s - 3s ... most difficult combination- great - the rest messed up! Such a shame, love this program so much...

Still podium reached.... 😅

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So far he hasn't been able to match his FS from Autumn Classic. I'm glad I got to see that live. The commentator liked Roman I think - he got excited every time something was good. The spins are really nice.

Everything messy so far for Tomoki.