Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Nathan CHEN

Votes: 123 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I hope Jason skates clean here, I'm not that concerned about him landing the quad but I hope he has a respectable attempt- for his own confidence. His LP has really grown on me and I am looking forward to seeing it again.

I am also curious to see Nathan and if he has increased his BV. Boyang is another question mark. He could challenge for top of the podium or bomb completely.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I read in Boyang’s FF that he is supposed to fly out tomorrow but hasn’t yet received his visa? Yikes remember when Misha Ge had to withdraw for same reason? Hope he gets it, I love Boyang.

@Seren I agree, clean Jason would be really nice - so long since we’ve seen a clean program from him!

sunn1ly

On the Ice
The Boyang visa is concerning, I badly want to see him skate if possible clean. Hope everything is OK with the documents and he has a good GP.

century2009

On the Ice
I am surprised this visa issue was not taken care of earlier.

All skaters are informed in June and so Boyang has more than 4 months to get the visa.

I hope he competes because right now there is not much competition for Nathan.

Shanshani

On the Ice
Chinese fan forums are saying Boyang has his visa now and will be flying out soon. Hope this hiccup doesn't affect his condition too much :/