Judges Detailed Scores/Clarifications/Remarks:

Satoko Miyahara - 3Lz<+3T< (also a ! call), 3F also <
Eunsoo Lim, Daleman, Kim - No Underrotations
Yi Christy Leung - 3F<
Yuna Shiraiwa - 3Lo<
Akari Nakahara - 3F<
Courtney Hicks - Only Level 2 on final StSq and CCoSp

Top 4 Skaters all received StSq4.

EDIT: Also, Eunsoo won the technical with 36.81 while Miyahara won the component scores with 35.00.

frida80

Record Breaker
What would Eunsoo have to do here to get a second GP assignment? Win?

She already won Asian Open, so she’s at the top of the alternate list already. Unfortunately, feds don’t like choosing people that are threats to their own skaters.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Am I the only one who thinks Eunsoo has one of the best SPs this season??? I was not expecting such a beautiful program from her. I had watched her performance in the Asian Open, I think she did better there. It’s a shame she has trouble with her Flip every time. She could also improve her spins. The rest is to die for. ❤️ Love this program so much!!!!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Am I the only one who thinks Eunsoo has one of the best SPs this season??? I was not expecting such a beautiful program from her. I had watched her performance in the Asian Open, I think she did better there. It’s a shame she has trouble with her Flip every time. She could also improve her spins. The rest is to die for. ❤️ Love this program so much!!!!

Right? I'm actually surprised the judges only gave her flat 7s and high 6s in program components. It's a wonderful program.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Right? I'm actually surprised the judges only gave her flat 7s and high 6s in program components. It's a wonderful program.

I’m afraid to judge the judges because I kind of fell in love with this program on first sight so I’m really biased. [emoji23]
But I’d give her better PCS if she skates squeaky clean and with emotion. As I said, her performance was better at Asian Open. But this here was really lovely too. ❤️
I can’t wait to see her in the GP!
And I wish her good luck on the Free, she had trouble with it last time.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
Eunsoo was lovely as always, her SP is probably my favorite this season so far.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I really like Satoko's new SP. Music, dress, her skating ... but a strict panel will always call her toe jumps. There's really not much she can do about it. But she is a wonderful skater!
And yes, Ensoo is a lovely skater, very pleasant!
I didn't bother to watch Gabby's SP, I have already seen it too many times. Or is there anything new? ;)