Ashley CAIN
Timothy LEDUC, USA

Entries​

No.
Name
Nation
Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP: Never Tear Us Apart (Joe Cocker)
FS: Scent of a Woman Tango (Itzhak Perlman, John Williams)
AUS
Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE
SP: "Wild Horses," cover of the Rolling Stones by Adam Levine and Alicia Keys; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Turning Page," from Sleeping at Last; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC
SP: "Bella Belle" by Electric Swing Circus; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
FS: W.E. soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Pasquale Camarlengo
USA
Winter DEARDORFF / Max SETTLAGE
SP: "Tango Amore" by Edvin Marton
FS: "Pas de Deux" from The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky
USA
Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV
SP: "Masquerade Waltz" by Aram Khachaturian; choreo by Olga Ganicheva, Evgeni Nemirovskii
FS: "Tango de Roxanne" and "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge, performed by The Police; choreo by Olga Ganicheva, Evgeni Nemirovskii

USA

Last edited by a moderator:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Senior Pairs Start Order

• Start time: Sep 13, 4:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
  • Venue: Salt Lake Sports Complex

Start
Name
Score
Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA
Harley WINDSOR, AUS
Winter DEARDORFF
Max SETTLAGE, USA
Camille RUEST
Andrew WOLFE, CAN
Audrey LU
Misha MITROFANOV, USA
Ashley CAIN
Timothy LEDUC, USA

Last edited:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I wish, but without QQ guy looks like I'm stuck just staring at the results page and waiting for YouTube videos after the fact.

oly2018

Final Flight
Well, the Australian team is in 1st place after 3 skates. Winter and Max had problems with almost every element. Camille and Andrew had a very strange fall out of the twist, but everything else was respectable. I need to get better at recaps!

oly2018

Final Flight
Audrey and Misha were fine for it being so early in the season, but I don't think this music is a good fit. The twist was a little crashy imo, but everything else was ok. I really don't understand the costuming.

LisaS

On the Ice
those who are watching are you watching on NBC Gold or is there another live stream that is available?

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
those who are watching are you watching on NBC Gold or is there another live stream that is available?

Watched the pairs on NBC Gold; video quality is vastly better than Ice Network (no freezes!), though very basic camera work.
I assume there will be better production for the bigger events.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw on Twitter that Ashley and Tim are in first with 59 points.:clap:

I do not have NBC Gold and do not know any other details.

futurepupdoc

Rinkside
Most of the field here looked like programs are still really new. Of course that is what these competitions are about but it was not a great event. Ashley and Tim looked fantastic in their new costumes and were by far the fastest in the field.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Most of the field here looked like programs are still really new. Of course that is what these competitions are about but it was not a great event. Ashley and Tim looked fantastic in their new costumes and were by far the fastest in the field.

She had a fall on the throw, which was a shame because they did a great one in the warmup. But all else looked good. including SBS loops.
Looking forward to this season for them.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Found a video!

Ashley CAIN/Timothy LEDUC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkcxqVi0cNk

The program looks quite charming and in their alley, I am still not over 'I Put A Spell On You', but this has potential - Tim is one amazing performer and a partner, I know them being this high and similar in that height is not an easy thing to get together in terms of technical elements, but I really like how they are looking together:). Of course, it all needs to be more sharp, clean in elements, but they are pulling off that easy vibe and cheekiness. Hopefully next week at Nepela it will be better (and I will be seeing it live!):)

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Found a video!

Ashley CAIN/Timothy LEDUC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkcxqVi0cNk

Good for them. I really like this couple.

Objectively speaking, he needs to hit the weight room. The lift looked labored, and the split twist got very little air.

On the positive side, very dance-y program with pretty good "in betweens" and the 3loops looked very nice.

Tough break on the fall, but that throw didn't look like that got enough airtime either.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
Good for them. I really like this couple.

Objectively speaking, he needs to hit the weight room. The lift looked labored, and the split twist got very little air.

On the positive side, very dance-y program with pretty good "in betweens" and the 3loops looked very nice.

Tough break on the fall, but that throw didn't look like that got enough airtime either.

I wonder if there are air quality issues in the area. I have a friend who lives not far from there who’s had to evacuate her house due to a fire raging in the mountains around her. Very scary

If so depending on your sensitivity that could affect your stamina and make you look winded when you are lifting and throwing

Greta

On the Ice

Did you see their lift during the warm up? I’m not an expert, but that one looked easy to me. I agree that the one in the program looked rough.